paul mccartney

Nina was trying so hard to control her heart rate as she walked hand in hand with Paul. "She'll love you Nina." He turned around, flashing her the famous McCartney smile.

Paul had suggested that Nina met his daughter Mary, something she just thought was a suggestion. Not something he would actually do so early. Sure they had been together for four months, but Nina felt like no one supported their relationship. There was a slight age difference between the pair.

"Here we are. You just wait here and I'll get her." Nina sat down on the couch as her love went to get Mary. She could hear her giggle and Paul's voice, and through the little door crack she could see Paul kissing Mary's cheek.

Mary was from Paul's earlier marriage, and Nina was well aware that it was a child in the picture. Still she was nervous. She didn't want people to think that she tried to replace her real mother. Nina simply just wanted Mary to like her.

"Say hi, Nina." He teased when he came back with Mary in his arms. "Hello Mary." She sheepishly waved at her. Paul sat down and waved Mary's hand. "Don't be rude Mary, say hello to Nina." The little girl giggled at her fathers action, before reaching for Ninas fingers.

Paul sat the child between them and Mary crawled into Ninas lap. She started playing and grabbing after the hem of her shirt. Nina reached carefully after her hand and stroked her tiny fingers with her thumb.

Paul had got up to make some drinks and food for the girls. "Dada." Mary's voice rang in the living room. "Yes. Do you love your dada?" Nina smiled while the baby kept on babbling. "Dada."

"Mhm. I love your dada too." Nina lifted up the baby and kissed her cheek. Paul felt his heart melt by just hearing the two talk together. "And if you let me, I could love you too Mary." She whispered into the child's ear.

Paul watched them for a while, taking in the sweet moment. Nina was swaying Mary back and forth in her arms. Paul sneaked an arm around Nina.

"My favorite girls. Both together."

Nina smiled and kissed his cheek. Paul smiled back at her, kissing her cheek which made her giggle. Both she and Mary giggled when Paul kissed them, all because of his beard.

And Nina wasn't afraid that Mary wouldn't like her, cause the child was asleep in her arms.

Holding tight onto her shirt.