george harrison

George ran his hand through his hair while the fighting between Paul and John continued. He tried once in a while to stop it, but to no use. And it made him more mad when Ringo just sat there, almost like their puppet.

When he was finally allowed to go was he fast out the door. He couldn't wait to get home. Home to his own flat and girlfriend. Darcy was the only thing that kept him sane at this moment.

"Darcy dear?" George hung up his coat and sat down his guitar case. There was no response. "Darcy?" He could feel some fear spread through him. He rushed into the living room, just to find his girlfriend sleeping.

"Oh honey." He sat down beside her, stroking her cheek. "George?" She mumbled, slowly opening her eyes. "Ello dear." He smiled gently at her. Darcy threw her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"You look tired Geo." He just nodded before engulfing her in a hug. She rested on top of him, while listening to his breathing. "I want to quit the band." Darcy kept quiet. "Alright." She whispered after a minute. "I'll be there. Right by your side. As always."

George tightened his grip around her as he started to cry. "But at the same time I want us to work. It just feels impossible without Epstein." Darcy knew how much their manager had meant for them, and after his death it all fell apart. "It's okey Georgie. Maybe The Beatles's time is over. Or maybe this is just another hole in the road that you'll fix."

Darcy loved all the boys. So she wouldn't lie about how much it hurt knowing they were falling apart. "I really think our time as a band is over." George whispered into the air. Darcy kissed his neck and George closed his eyes. He always enjoyed Darcy's presence.

"Try to talk to them about it. And if they won't listen, you do as you wish." Darcy tried to stay as natural as she could. "Alright. But now I'm going to leave the whole situation outside our home, and just enjoy being with you."

She smiled to herself. And went back to snuggle with her beloved George.