john lennon (i)

Julie Evans. Julie with the blonde hair, blue eyes and the prettiest smile. John found himself staring at the girl a little longer than normal.

"Ey, Johnny. She'll never look your way. You guys are from different worlds." One of his mates nudged his shoulder. "Shut it."

Julie had felt his stares and was well aware that he had an eye on her. So the next day when she walked past him she acknowledged his presence. "Hello John." She smiled sweetly at him.

John was shocked. Julie was talking to him. She had greeted him. "He-hello Julie." He gulped and Julie kept on walking.

"What happened now?" John was in a trance and didn't answer his friends. His only thought was on Julie now. He didn't dare to let his eyes leave her.

When lunch time came around Julie was alone. She was maybe known at school, but she enjoyed her alone time. Julie was reading her book when she felt someone staring.

"Sit John. I don't bite." John sat down quickly. "I was hoping you did bite." He smirked at her, seeing a slight blush on her cheeks. "You know you could just ask for a picture instead of staring me down every day."

"Where is the fun in that?" He whispered, leaning over the table. "Care to join me for a dinner tonight?" Julie thought for a little while. "Hmm. Would I enjoy a dinner with John Lennon?" She laid down her book. The silence was to touch and feel.

"Oh lunch is over." She packed up her stuff and got up from her seat. John felt a sting in his heart. Had he blown his only chance with Julie? She was an pure angel, while he was the boy every parent hated.

"And I'd love to have dinner with you." She kissed his cheek before leaving. "Pick me up then?"
John rose from his seat and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'll pick you up at seven."

She giggled at him before pulling away from his grip. She swayed her hips a little while walking, making a John sigh. She's going to be the death of me.