roger taylor

She hated the fact that America had to be so far away. Don't get her wrong, she loved that Roger and his band had made their first full US tour. It was just that being so far away from him was wired.

Plus it was America. He could always find a new, better and prettier girl then her. Louise had been left before, and Roger had promised he wouldn't leave.

It had now been two months since the band Queen left, which only meant one more month. Louise sighed as the rain kept hitting her windows. Usually she would be curled up beside Roger, feeling his comfort and warmth. This was absolutely torture.

Just then the door flew up and a soaked man came inside. "Oh my god! Get out of my house!" She yelled, terrified that he would hurt her. "Honey! It's me!" Roger yelled back, tired from the flight and car ride.

"Roger?"

"Yes, it's me. Your lovely boyfriend." He smirked at her.

"Roger!"

She ran into his arms, totally forgetting he was wet. He hugged her tight. Tighter then he had ever hugged anyone. "I've missed you. So very much." She whispered into his chest. "I've missed you too dear." He kissed the top of her head.

Louise lifted her head to meet his stare. "You are still as beautiful. Maybe even more beautiful." Roger stroked her cheek with his thumb. "America did you good as well I can tell." She joked, trying to get a reaction from him.

"It's been awful without you. It's been awful to not have you beside me in bed. Not being able to hug and kiss you. I hated it. Every minute without you. Every single da-."

He didn't get any further before she crashed her lips on his. Roger froze at first, then responded by grabbing her face with his hands. The kiss got heated quite quickly, and Roger gave a sign for her to jump.

"But this is what I've missed the most."

He said against her lips while walking to the bedroom.

And for the first time in a while, Louise was actually exited to get to bed.