15: torture

Sexy.

The first one, the dark blue one, was sexy. It outlined your body so nicely it gave you so much confidence you never knew you possessed. You liked it.

You turned in front of the mirror and smiled at your own reflection. You would definitely lay yourself.

You took a deep breath and nodded. Time to show it to the hungry beast waitimg outside the fitting room known as your boyfriend Jungkook.

"You can look now", you informed him loud enough for him to hear.

The curtain was moved to the side and he stuck only his head in so no one could peek from outside.

His eyes were immediately glued to your half naked body. He licked his lips and looked you up and down several times.

"Damn, babe. I'm speechless", he said clearing his throat,  "definitely keep it."

"Wait for the others", you said smiling and shook your head at his excitement. It was kind of cute although the matter wasn't.

"Now get out. I'll try the next one on", you urged him giving him a prompting glance.

He pouted making big puppy eyes. "Can I at least get a kiss?", he asked like a small baby and you laughed in disbelief.

Was this the same man who had you shaking under his touch while he was choking you?

"Fine", you agreed and stepped in front of him to peck his lips. He smiled satisfied and disappeared closing the curtain.

Then you put on the second one you chose, the black one.

Sexier.

This one was even sexier than the first one. The lace and the rhinestones made you look secretive and dangerous but also desirable and seductive.

This time you were speechless. You actually doubted you could pull off something like this.

Ever since you got together with Jungkook you became a lot more confident with your body but sometimes you were still insecure.

The fat pads here and there, the scratch marks, the cellulite, the razor burn, you could fill a full page by continuing this list.

But this lingerie set made you feel so powerful and confident. It was crazy, you loved that feeling. You winked at yourself in the mirror before you called for Jungkook.

He looked inside just like he did five minutes ago and gaped at your next set. His reaction was pretty much the same but you knew better.

You knew him well enough to notice the slightest changes in his behaviour.

He gulped almost imperceptibly and he cleared his throat once again. He was slowly losing self-control and you could clearly see it.

"How do you like this one?", you asked spinning around once for him.

"With each one of these devilish things you put on it gets harder for me to control myself", he admitted still travelling his eyes along your curves and lowered his voice.

"And I'm contemplating whether I should just drag you home and fvck you there or get inside and fvck you right here", he told you making your heart beat pick up.

"You're always so horny", you hissed scolding him, "you'll pull yourself together and wait until I have tried on the last one."

"Fine", he gave in pouting ever so cutely again, "kiss?"

You sighed and walked over to him to peck his lips once again. But it quickly became more than that.

He didn't part when you tried pulling away. Instead he stepped inside and shut the curtain behind him.

He pushed you by your waist against the back wall of the fitting room and pressed his lips on yours. He kissed you demandingly and forced your lips open with his tongue.

He stole every last bit of oxygen in your lungs so when you pulled away your lips were reddened and you were gasping for air.

"Next time watch your tone when you talk to me", he rebuked you and then let go of you. You nodded submissively biting down on your lower lip.

He made you feel so hot outside and on the inside sparking a million fires down there.

"Now put on the last one", he said more softly and left the fitting room.

You exhaled quietly and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your cheeks were flushed and your lips slightly swollen by the rough kiss. You smiled. The things he did to you...

Then you put on the last one, the dark red one. And your breath hitched.

The sexiest.

It was as if this set was made for you, molded just to fit your figure perfectly. Hug every curve of your body and underlining its prettiest features.

You turned around in front of the mirror and stard at yourself in awe.

It covered enough but not too much.
It was adorned by delicate lace. Straps attached to the thong ran over your hip bones from the front to the back and another pair crossed on your chest and on your back.

You passed your hands over your body and felt the high-quality fabric on your skin. This was the one.

"Babe?", Jungkook called you from outside after you stayed silent for longer than usual

"Um, yes. You can look", you told him feeling a little nervous of his reaction. You hoped he'd like what he had picked because you surely did.

"Fvck", you heard him curse underneath his breath from your left side and you turned to look at him.

His lips were parted and his eyes roamed over your figure restlessly. His breathing increased and he gulped hard.

"I absolutely love this one on you", he confessed and you smiled happily. You were so glad he liked it.

"I'll buy all three of them for you. Hurry up and get changed, we're going home", he said surprising you.

"But I-"

"No backtalk. Come on, don't make me come in there", he cut you off unswervingly.

"Okay", you gave in.

You wanted to grab a coffee and maybe shop a little longer but the look on his face told you this wasn't the right time to test his patience.

You understood, it must be torture for him.