bonus part

Since you gave this book, my account and my Insta so much love, I decided to gift you a bonus part so you can be part of JK's and Y/N's life one more time (seriously I'm literally writing JK as the lover I desire lmao)

This short story takes place one hear after their wedding, so four years before they return to Paris with their daughter. Have fun :)

3 years before Paris

"I can't believe Rachel and Mason are getting married", you told Jungkook looking out of the window.

You regarded how the landscape slowly changed hilly into flat land and the only thing vegetating was green and yellow grass between small sand dunes.

"I never thought she'd settle down but I guess her pregnancy changed everything", he replied steering the wheel only with one hand since the street was empty and mostly straight.

"Her babygirl is so cute", you cooed making big eyes at the thought of her adorable daughter.

You threw a glance at your husband's striking side profile and caught him sweetly smiling to himself.

"She used to be such a b!tch", you remarked with brutal honesty directing your gaze to the front and realised you had almost reached your destination.

"Yeah", Jungkook agreed chuckling and followed the street taking a turn to the left. Your smile grew even wider when you saw the sea sparkling in the distance.

"But when she met Mason, she somehow became a whole new person. I don't know what he did or how he did it, but he did it right", you laughed thinking about how she told you their love story when you once ran into her in a mall.

"And now here we are, driving to their wedding by the beach", he concluded shaking his head in disbelief.

"I have to admit though that I'm proud we got married first", you told him earning a low snicker and an eye roll from him.

It was obvious that, even though Rachel and you had buried the hatchet, there was still a small part of you which remembered your hostilities and her attempts of ruining your relationship.

"But she clearly hit the jackpot. Her fiancé literally pays for the stay at the hotel of all wedding guests for the whole freaking weekend", you sighed, slightly envious of her, never having to worry about finances.

"Hey! I don't make bad money either", he complained and pouted like a small child.

"Aw, baby", you laughed leaning over to peck his cheek, "no offense, I make more."

"The disrespect", he huffed slowing down when you arrived at the small picturesque seaside town, "just watch it, babe."

"I-" He immediately silenced you by splaying his tatted hand covered with veins over your thigh sliding down your inner thigh before he squeezed firmly.

He shot a dark, heated glance at you speaking more than thousand words. Shivers ran down your spine and your body temperature rose.

There was a reason why you chose him, married him and loved teasing him with your full heart. He was just perfect, your perfect match.