Chapter 13 || A Captain's Antics part 3||

*NSFW in this chapter btw*

His breath became shaky from the initial impact. His wrists were pinned above his head, vulnerable, he felt the breath of another person lingering by his ear.

"I told you not to follow me" a raspy voice broke the silence.

"I wanted to help you.."

"... Then I need a favour"

Nodding, Zhongli agreed.

But the brunette had no clue what he had agreed to, however, he would attempt to aid Childe to the best of his abilities. After all, the ginger had a rough time in his stay in Liyue. Zhongli knew of the altercations Childe had partaken in, for he kept tabs on the Harbinger since his arrival in Liyue. He's kept his eyes on Childe for many months, Zhongli was willing to do anything to assist his lover.

"If you don't like what I'm doing, you can back out whenever" Childe mentioned as he began to undress Zhongli.

Slipping his finger behind the white tie, the harbinger slowly began to untie it. He felt the gaze of Zhongli, their eyes met from time to time. The intense heat inside of Childe's body did not calm, his heart only began to race faster.

He wanted to touch him, his body yearned for Zhongli. He wanted to feel the sweet passion of his lips colliding with his king. Not only that, but his heart desired to hear Zhongli's sweet voice calling his name.

He was at his limit. He couldn't hold back anymore.

Slipping his hands behind Zhongli's bare waist, he pulled them closer. As their lips touched, the strange feeling in Childe's heart stirred.

This wasn't enough, he wanted more.

Opening his eyes, he saw the flustered face of his lover. His usual fair skin was replaced with a red that slowly spread throughout his face.

Shit, he's hot as hell  were the only words that Childe could think of at the moment.

His mind was slowly being filled with Zhongli, he remembered their first interaction, their first dinner, kiss, and gift. He still wore those noctilucous jade earrings, he cherished them. They were the gift of the first person that stole his heart. Now it was time for Childe to steal his heart. He wanted his lover to never forget about him for as long as he lived. Even if Childe passed, he wanted Zhongli to remember him forever. If Zhongli did have past lovers, he wanted him to be the most memorable one. Childe wanted Zhongli's mind to be filled to the brim with him.

Breaking the kiss, he heard the soft pants of Zhongli. His lips curled into a smirk as he picked up Zhongli.

"Childe!" The blush on Zhongli's face became redder.

The ginger pinned the brunette to the bed. He trailed his hands across Zhongli's body, stopping at his thighs. Lowering his head, Childe nibbled on the inner sides of his lover's thighs, causing Zhongli to wince.

The ginger began to take off his signature glove with his mouth, biting at the index finger, he pulled his hand away. With his bare hands, he began to insert a finger into Zhongli.

"Childe wai- ngh" He let out a small gasp for air. Childe began to move his fingers, adding more each time he heard a noise from the brunette. Suddenly, Childe removes his hands, causing Zhongli to let out an audible gasp. The ginger flipped his lover onto his stomach, his bareback facing him. He began to kiss Zhongli's spine, with each kiss he felt his mind going blank.

Childe needed Zhongli.

Childe quickly inserted it and thrust it deep into Zhongli. It slide in with ease resting perfectly within Zhongli.

"Ajax" An airy deep voice called out underneath the Harbinger. Zhongli was insanely attractive, which caused Childe's lust for him to grow so strong he couldn't turn it into words. Quickly, the ginger began ramming into his lover's ass. Many moans could be heard from underneath him.

I need to see his face

Childe turned Zhongli's face to the right. There he saw it. Zhongli's usual stern face was turned into a moaning mess, his clean attire was ruined, even his hair was loose. Childe had craved this sight since the day he laid his eyes on him.

The Harbinger's face was full of lust, his eyes slowly narrowed as another smirk formed onto his face. He quickly put one of Zhongli's leg over his shoulder, going even deeper into the brunette.

To keep his voice down, Zhongli bit down on his lips attempting to not make much noise. He felt the strength leaving from his body as he clung to the covers. Zhongli felt his body melting underneath the touch of his partner. Although this was not what he expected when Childe requested help, he certainly was not against it.

As the night progressed, the pair continued to make love.

Tears formed in his golden eyes, his fair skin flushed with red, the flurry of moans escaping his mouth. Childe left like he was about to lose his mind. Perhaps it was the potion that caused him to be like this, or was it his true feelings?