10- does it hurt?

"You believe her?! You don't even know her! I swear I didn't do anything! She has you all wrapped around her finger!

--------------
Chapter 10 : does it hurt?

Having said that, Riccardo walks away angry

Having said that, Riccardo walks away angry. I look around the living room with the ice still on my head. Carefully, I tap leather jacket next to me. He turns his head towards me and frowns, confused.

"Who are you?" I ask softly. Something flashes through his eyes and he runs a hand through his hair.

"I'm Alessandro, twin brother of Riccardo." Explains leather jacket. Alessandro? So far everyone's name ends in an o. Valentino, Leonardo, Riccardo, Alessandro. All with an O. Is that the intention or just a coincidence? I nod my head at Alessandro, which makes him frown slightly. He looks at Valentino, who is still sitting next to me on the other side, and they send each other a glance. Cool, they can talk to each other just by looking at each other! Maybe it runs in the family and I can do that too?

"And who are you?" I ask through, looking at the boy with black hair. The boy had already grabbed his phone again, and now looks up from his phone.

"Me?" He asks, confused. No, the Easter Bunny. I nod my head.

"I'm Emilio, your favourite brother." Grins he. Also, his name ends in an O. Next to me, Valentino chuckles.

"No way, she likes me best." Says Valentino confidently. This makes Leonardo snort.

"Not." Interferes Leonardo.

"Really, I'm her favourite." Says Emilio again.

"How can you be her favourite when she just asked you for your name?" Continues Valentino. Emilio opens his mouth to say something, but suddenly someone clears his throat. With a jolt we all look at the doorway, where a man is standing. The man is broadly built, his brown/ blond hair is tousled and he wears a black suit that doesn't have a single crease in it. He stands in the doorway with his arms crossed and one eyebrow raised. The boys in the room all fall silent. Emilio even puts his phone away!

"What's going on here?" Asks the man. His set sounds stern and very hoarse. I get shivers down my spine from his voice, it reminds me of Mark.

"Nothing, just some bickering." Says Valentino quickly. The man nods his head and his gaze bounds to me. He has exactly the same eyes as me, making it just ... scary. Also, his hair is exactly the same brown, blonde hair as mine. He looks at my face and then at my stature. As soon as he sees the shirt I'm still in, a slight frown appears on his steely face.

"Is it fixed?" He asks, still keeping his gaze on me. His gaze falls on the ice bag I'm holding to my head.

"Yep, riccardo was just... Riccardo." Says Alessandro shrugging his shoulders.

"And what was she doing at the door?" Asks the man, they talk about me as if I wasn't there. I don't know how to feel about that. The man is still looking at me and doesn't even look away for a second. Uncomfortable under his gaze, I let the hand that has the ice bag fall to my lap, with the ice bag obviously in my hand so that I don't hold it against my head anymore.

"Hold it against your head Eleanor." Says the man, not even a second after I put my hand on my lap. Quickly I bring my hand back to my head, the ice pack against the bump on my head. My arm is cramping up, but I have a feeling I'd better listen to him.

"No idea what she was doing there, she won't say." Valentino admits honestly.

"Do you know what she was doing there?" The man asks Leonardo. Leonardo nods.

"She was just lost." With wide eyes I look at Leonardo, how does he know? The man looks back at me. With large steps he moves in my direction. Oh no... Is he going to do something? Is he going to hit me? No Eleanor, he is your brother he is not going to hit you. The man stands in front of me and crouches down. His hard, emotionless face softens a little and he brings his hand forward. As a reflex, I cringe and slide a little more back on the seat. The man frowns and his eyes find mine. I look into his eyes and I see something flashing through them, an emotion. It is as if the man is passing on a message to me, just by looking into my eyes. Very carefully, he brings his hand back up. I look quickly at his hand, and then again at his eyes. Very gently, the man shakes his head as if he wants to make clear to me that he is not going to do anything. He puts his hand on my hand, which is holding the ice pack against my head. He grabs the ice pack and I let my hand fall to my lap. The man takes the ice pack off my head and holds it in his hand. Very carefully, he runs his finger over the bump on my head. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from hissing in pain. The man looks me straight in the eyes again.

"Does it hurt?" He whispers, making his husky voice even hoarser. I shake my head quickly, but the man raises an eyebrow. He knows I'm lying. So I gently nod my head.

"È un bernoccolo molto spesso, molto doloroso. Voglio parlare con Riccardo nel mio ufficio ,capito?" Says the man sternly. The boys all nod there head.
It's a very thick, very painful bump. I want to talk to Riccardo in my office, understand?

"Si" they all say Simultaneously. The man nods his head before turning back to me. He grabs the ice pack from my lap and gently brings it to my head. Gently he pushes the ice against my bump.

"Hold the ice tightly against your head okay?" Asks the man gently. I nod my head.

"Okay?" Asks the man, his voice sounding stricter, but not as stern as before.

"Okay." I mutter.

A/N: tum tum tumm looks like Riccardo is in trouble