⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 01 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

i skipped the quarantine part because i'm a lazy fuck-
okay moving on
the first two chapters are gonna be a bit boring
and short chapters bc i dont know jack poop about japan

tw: snakes!

the 14 day drag was finally over, and you've lost feeling in your nose due to the tests. the difference between your quarantine hotel and the hotel you were staying at was significant. well to be fair, you and hana spent all your life savings on this trip, and it wasn't a bad idea to spend them on good hotels.

your room was huge, it was more of a villa room, which of course cost a fortune. you had planned your days with hana to the minimal amount as you both wanted it to be an impulsive and spontaneous trip. by the time you finished checking in it was afternoon, and you both agreed to go to somewhere.

"so we have seven days before the olympics start, and eight before the first volleyball match. we could go some sightseeing, disneyland, tokyo tower, anything. but i have a choice for today." she whipped her phone out and there appeared a wheel of fortune, well instead there were names of places there of course. she pressed on the spin button and it landed on a place, it was the tokyo snake center, a cafe centered in shibuya. you nodded extensively as you were a huge snake person.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i'm gonna name it miki," hana proudly said, babying the corn snake in her hands.

"hana, you don't even know if its a girl or a boy." you laughed, taking a sip from your mocha. your snake was resting comfortably in your lap, its head resting on your thigh.

you didn't realize that there was commotion in the cafe because you were too focused in your snake. hana didn't seem to care either, as she kept playing and stroking miki's head. the music in the cafe played softly, with the smell of pastries wafting around. you were both sat at a three person table, and there was an extra chair empty, available for anyone to take. munching happily on your croissant, a voice interrupted your calm atmosphere.

"uh, excuse me, but is anyone using this chair?"

"oh no, you can-" you turned around to face the person. straight out of a korean drama, in front of you was takahashi ran, your celebrity crush. you sat there frozen in place, mouth slightly open.

calm down calm down calm down don't panic, he's just asking for a chair, be a normal person. but what if i become stiff? no, i have to act normal, just keep your comp-

"are you alright miss?" takahashi interrupted your thoughts.

"i am, sorry about that. you can take the chair." you smiled at him, your foot tapping the ground beneath you. he flashed a quick smile at you and took the chair with him.

you couldn't even comprehend what happened.

as you slowly turned your head to look at hana, she was smirking at you devilishly. she took a few sips from her drink and took out her phone to snap a picture at the priceless sight in front of her. it felt like eternity before you finally regained the ability to speak again.

"as if this day couldn't get any better." you said, already fawning over the fact that you met takahashi, let alone him smiling at you.

mini ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

when you both decided to leave hana was going to ask nishida for a photo as he was also there, and you had to go to the bathroom. you weren't going to lie, you checked yourself out in the mirror and fixed yourself up a little. you walked out to get hana from the table and saw that there were some fangirls there, excited over the volleyball players. hana was happily making conversation with nishida, and a girl was taking a selfie with takahashi. you walked into the group of people, thank god social distancing, and grabbed hana's hand.

"ha-chan, we have to go." you smiled at her.

"gimme a sec, i'll meet you outside." you nodded and wished nishida good luck on the olympics. you stepped out into the slightly warm evening air, and before your could do anything you heard the not so familiar but makes you jump every time voice.

"hey, thanks for lending us that chair, would've been a pain to sit on the floor." you both giggled at his remark. "i wanted to give you this since i owe you one." he handed you a small paper bag with the smell of cookies inside.

"thank you so much, but you didn't have to do this. i just gave your a chair that wasn't even mine." you tried to return it to him.

"keep it, it's nothing. alright, have a good night!" he smiled at you again and waved a bit.

"good night! and good luck on your games!" you waved back. he nodded and pushed through the door.

damn, he's even cuter in real life was all you could think.

"so... what happened?" hana teased when she walked out to meet you. "did he confess his love? did he kiss you? are you getting married? oh you're so grown!" she dramatically put her hand to her forehead.

"shut it, he just gave me cookies. let's go back." you said, trying to hide your excitement.

"why are you so still dude, he can't see you, let your simp out." she put her hands on your shoulder. you smiled and felt heat run over your body, squealing into the bag of cookies. "now that's my down bad best friend. let's go." she pat your back dragging you to the train station under her arm.

hana was definitely wrong, because he saw all of it. the sudden flush of excitement that came over you made takahashi a bit more relaxed. ishikawa had made him give you the bag of cookies as a thank you, and he was scared that he's creeped you out. he knew he would probably never see you again, nothing's with being nice right? after all, you were just a fan.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you want some of these cookies?" you offered.

"i'm good, i'm actually really tired, so i'm gonna go to bed early." hana pat your head and walked into her bedroom, leaving you slightly confused.

you shrugged it off and walked to your bedroom, sitting down on your bed. you took out a cookie while putting your other hand under it, making sure the crumbs wouldn't spill. there was a piece of paper that came out with the cookie, and you let it drop on your hand. what you read would keep you up all night.

xxx-xxx-xxxx call me☺︎︎- r. takahashi

-

i'm sorry if it was boring!!! pls tell me if i made any mistakes as english is not my first language.

what you know about rolling down in the deep-