⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 14 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hello my lovelies
at the end of the chap i'll put in a peek of the desc for my next book ;)
the difference between just for you and only for you (the name) is very um..
my readers who enjoy smut...
you wont want to miss this one
but oKaY
on with the story

a single tear trickled down your cheek. 3 straight sets, japan was done for now. you quickly wiped it away as you watched the guys on the court freeze in their places, processing the fact that they lost. lucas was next to you, trying to keep his excitement.

"you can celebrate lucas, it's okay." you turned to him.

"no, i can't. makes sure you get to wash the bottles, i need to ask you something." you gave him a sad nod and he ran off to go celebrate with his team. hana walked up and wrapped her arms around your shoulder.

"we can't change the score, we can only try in 24'. now, lets go down." she lightly pulled you with her. you watched as the team slowly walked back to their other members and silently hug each other one by one. your heart dropped seeing how solemn everyone was, and realized that all you could do was comfort them. you found your way to shimizu, who you knew was retiring.

"i'm proud of this team." he started.

"i can't believe i didn't get to see you play in person more, my dad would be so jealous." you smiled. you quietly comforted the players and remembered what lucas had told you.

"i'm going to clean the bottles, i'll be back." you told the small group of men who were conversing with you. they nodded and you walked over to the baskets and bowed to the coaches. walking off into the hallway that had a water dispenser and a bathroom, you saw lucas there, waiting for you.

"aw, hey. i'll ask you later when we finish washing these." you nodded and turned on the tap.

"congratulations, and best of luck on your future games." you almost forgot to say. he nodded and went back to washing the bottles.

you were both walking out and had almost reached the end of the hall when lucas stopped you.

"hey, can i ask you now?" you nodded and put the baskets on the floor. "uh, would you like to go out sometime? like we can go grab dinner, because even though i've known you for an hour and a half i feel something. it's totally fine if you say no, and i would understand." you weren't extremely surprised but was still a bit frozen in your spot. lucas seemed like a great guy, but you did have someone in your mind.

"i'm sorry lucas, but i there's already someone i really like." you kindly rejected him. "but we can be friends, i mean you wanna exchange socials?"

"yeah- sure! sorry if i made you uncomfortable but here's my phone, you can put your insta in." you put down your basket to put in your instagram. "alright, thanks a lot. it was great meeting you l/n." he helped you pick up the bottles.

"it was really good meeting you too, hopefully i'll see you later." you both nodded in assurance and went your separate ways. when you were turning to the court area you saw him standing right in front of you.

"hey."

"come here." you practically dropped the baskets from your hands and he walked into your arms. you fit perfectly into him, and he didn't care if anyone was looking. "you did amazing, and i won't let you think otherwise." he had crouched you to your level, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"thank you so much, you've helped me a lot. sorry i couldn't get the gold." he apologized and you felt a tear fall onto your shoulder, making you hug him even tighter.

"don't be sorry. you impressed everyone with your skills, and that shows how cool you are." you let one hand pat his hair. you slowly pulled back and motioned for him to go back to the team as they were about to talk. you and hana quickly rejoined the volunteer group.

"well," fujimasu started. "thank you everyone who has volunteered for this year's summer olympics. i couldn't be more grateful for kind souls like you all. i hope to see you all soon, please take this as a token of your help." she handed out little tokyo 2020 plushes, and oh boy were they cute.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

you and hana were slumped on her bed with the sun setting.

"well that was fun, too bad it ended early." you heard a subtle 'mhm' from and hana and felt yourself slump back into the bed even more. "hana, should i get back to ice-skating?"

she immediately sat up. "yes yes oh my god yes! i need a partner for this thing coming up when we go back. if we win it we get to go to this other tournament that's huge. i was also thinking if you start playing again and we come back here we can qualify for them 2026 olympics." we said enthusiastically.

"yeah, i will. i don't care what my parents say anymore." you sat up too. "well, i'm gonna go take a nap, what do you want for dinner?"

"room service? i'm really tired."

"same thing i had in mind." you walked back to your room and saw that someone sent you a text.

ran.volleyball0902

ran.volleyball0902
hey y/n
is it okay if i call you

you smiled, not minding that your nap would be for later.

y/nlovesdilfs
its more than okay :)

as soon as the message was read your ringtone buzzed

"hey."

-

okay i promisssedd a sneak peek
for the two people who i actually know irl
DONT
unless you want to
but here's the desc and cover

okay i promisssedd a sneak peekfor the two people who i actually know irl DONTunless you want tobut here's the desc and cover

welll

welll.....
have a nice day <3

i'm starting to like people like at least 2 years older than me is that weird-