⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 11 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hey babes.
i just wanted you to know
i love you
and i hope you have a great day <3
okay let's go
there's a lot of dialogue in this chapter and i apologize if some of you like having more action

today was japan's first game, and you were excited to see the team play. the game was way in the afternoon but you woke up earlier than hana, jumping around.

"hana! wake up wake up wake up wake up!" you shook her like a kid.

"ugh... what time is it? how did you wake up before me?"

"it's 8 already! we're gonna be late."

"the game's at 4:30 you fucking donut."

"you really need to stop watching gordon ramsay." you booped her forehead repeatedly. hana looked fed up as she just woke up and completely pushed you off her bed, making you fall down. "alright, but if you don't wake up by afternoon i'm leaving you." she was already asleep. you let her be and sped towards the door when there was a knock. it was the room service for breakfast, and you gladfully took it.

after quickly eating your breakfast you went to get ready immediately. you didn't even realize that you were overly excited until you were fully ready. it was only 10 in the morning, and hana was still sleeping. you calmed yourself down and and decided to text takahashi good luck for the game.

ran.volleyball0902

y/nlovesdilfs
good morning :)
good luck on your game today!
i won't be late

ran.volleyball0902
morning :)
thank youu
i hope not, i wanna show off

y/nlovesdilfs
haha
do your best
i'll see you later <3

ran.volleyball0902
later
<3

you were heavily relieved when he sent back the heart. it did take a lot of nerve out of you to send it at first, but you're glad you did. see, there was a problem. there weren't spectators allowed. you did have a plan in mind though.

"hello?"

"hello! is this the management group for the men's japan volleyball team?"

"yes, and this is?"

"l/n y/n. i was wondering if you could use a volunteer or two for the games. we can help with transportation, food providing, everything."

"oh, okay give me a second." you heard the woman on the other line say something before coming back to talk to you. "lucky for you, we're actually short on the group this olympics. now, you can help only if you're fully vaccinated and tested."

"yes, yes we are."

"then great! could i have your names please?"

"um, l/n y/n and jintaro hana."

"amazing, thank you so much. now i want to meet you two in front of the arena at 3:45pm so i can give you your tags and jackets."

"jackets?"

"oh yes, the management team gets jackets for helping. if you ever have trouble finding me, don't be afraid to shout out fujimasu-san."

"i will, thank you so much!"

"no, thank you! i'll see you later!

"bye-bye!" you said before they hung up. you were impressed with your dedication to see takahashi, and you hoped he didn't find you crazy at the same time. you had four more hours before meeting fujimasu and it made sense to wake hana up again. you creeped into her room and woke her up.