⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ epilogue ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hey hey hey :)
finish the sentence and i'll give you a cookie
"oya? ___ ___? ___ ___ ___?"
here's your cookie (•́•̀) 🍪
onnnnnnnn with the epilogue
it's 2025 :0
btw you and takahashi have a vlog channel together.

"and now, please welcome, the winner of the 2024 world figure skating championship, y/n l/n , and olympic gold medalist takahashi ran!" applause filled the up the atmosphere as you and your boyfriend sat down on the couches. you both waved to the audience smiling brightly. "so, thank you for joining us for today, how are you guys?"

"we're doing great!" you both said at the same time, looking at each other and then laughing. the crowd went crazy over the lovebirds.

"oh the chemistry!" the interviewer screamed. "tell us, how do you keep your relationship so great." you both looked at each other when takahashi gave you a nod making you giggle.

"well, i think the key point is keeping what needs to be private, well private. we love sharing our experiences with you all in a way that we enjoy and well hope you enjoy too. the other thing that's slightly more challenging than that is prioritizing and spending time in our individual lives while in a relationship. in the start we did it was an obstacle, but i've felt that we've both matured for the better and so there's how joyce." the crowd cheered and clapped at your response.

"i totally agree. i thinks it's beautiful what you're giving us. now, if you don't mind, would you tell us if you have any plans in the future?"

"well, apart all the schedules and routines in our daily lives, we don't have an exact plan for us. don't get me wrong we've talked about it many times and we just agreed on going with the flow, but together." he leaned to kiss the side of your head.

"that's amazing, and you've been together for?

"three years, tomorrow's our fourth anniversary. and i find new things to love about you everyday." the crowd as feral, with people screaming.

"he's cheesy, it's normal." you playfully pushed his face away.

"and you love him for it." the interview teased.

"and i love him for it." you giggled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i'm so tired." you slumped into your car.

"i know princess, i saw your energy go down a little at the end." takahashi kissed your head and started the car. "i can't believe we have so many fans. they loved you so much." he said backing the car out of the parking space.

"i'm gonna take along bath when we get home." you sunk into your seat even more. takahashi stopped the car for a second looking at you. you looked back know what he was going to ask.

"please?"

"yes, you can." you smiled before the car moved again.

"i'm just glad the producers gave a us another route so we could avoid paparazzi. i would hate to delay our bath." he turned to look at you sleeping, softly breathing. "just go to sleep." he tucked your hair behind your ear before pecking your forehead. "i love you so much."

-

well that's it!
and don't get dirty ideas about the bath
you can do that in my next book ;)
the first chapter for that should be out today
i love you so much,
and that was just a fan.

good little girl~ *cough cough* book 2?