⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚09 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hello sexy people :3
dont you hate how horny people use 😭😭😭 all the time
like fr 😭
anyways on with the story
are you best friends if you're not a little gay for each other?
jokes on you i'm half gay
06 and 07 wont be long chapters as there's very little takahashi involvement

honestly you didn't know if you actually liked him at first, but kissing him definitely made it clear. he was the person who made you jumpy whenever he touched you, and he was so blunt with girls it was adorable. you slowly realized that you loved the way he smelt, dressed, talked, acted, sung, and how he was such a gentleman.

yeah you liked him.

if he did like you was another question. although it was pretty god damn clear he did you still contemplated the thought. why would someone so famous, kind, like you. someone who had many girls attracted to most of which you were sure more attractive than you. had he just not met enough girls? you decided not to text him being scared that you would annoy him. it was best that you'd let him focus on his current tournament.

slumping, you walked out to eat breakfast. you dropped down on the large couch, resting your head on hana's lap.

"what's up? how you feeling about miyeon?" she stroked your head lightly.

"i can't believe she's gone. i was prepared not gonna see her after moving here but i didn't think it would happen now. plus this hashi situation is making stressed." hana let out a hum of both confusion and worry. "what if he doesn't like me? there has to be so many girls he sees everyday that are prettier than i am. there has to be a girl out there who can do better than me out there. there has to be someone less ann-" slap.

"okay stop. first off you're fucking hot, you're caring, kind, funny, talented, and all those good things. second, do you think he would've kissed you if he didn't like you?" she flicked you forehead making you yelp. "now, if you still don't believe me, wear the cutest outfit you have on because we are going to disneyland."

"huh? how does that-"

"don't! eat your breakfast and get ready." she picked your head up and left for her room. you didn't feel like watching anything so you just ate in silence. slurping up the remains of your miso, you stood up and walked to get ready.

maybe hana's right, maybe he does like me. i shouldn't bother him cause he needs to focus. you picked out a simple outfit and slipped it on. i'll try get him off my mind. hana was waiting for you in the living room.

"our ride's downstairs, and you look super cute."

"so do you." before blowing a kiss at her.

"cmon, let's get your mind off these things." she dramatically bowed down and reached out her hand. you laughed and gladfully took it. she turned off all the lights and closed the door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"never again." hana shuddered getting off the ride. space mountain was actually one of your favorite rides as a kid, and it was one of hana's least. you both agreed to trade off on each other rides, meaning that you would ride a ride you disliked if hana would in return. "now, my turn." she grinned and pulled you through all the people to reveal the pirates of the caribbean ride.

"oh hell no."

"oh hell yes."

it was funny how the haunted house couldn't faze you, but the pirates ride scared the brains out of you. when noon approached, you got lunch and checked your phone. you checked all your stories in which takahashi had viewed all of them. the thing about him was that it was so easy for him to come into your mind but so hard to leave. now that you realized your feelings it was had to ignore them. it itched you a little that you hadn't talked to him at all.

"hey, is anyone sitting here?" a boy interrupted your thoughts.

"uh yeah, my f-" he laughed and just sat down.

"okay here's the deal. i think you're very cute, i know i'm pretty good looking," you scoffed in your mind. "maybe we can go get something to eat together." you didn't like guys who were full of themselves unless they were 2d men.

"no thank you." you flatly replied.

"why not princess, i can feel a spark."

"from sitting in my friend's place?"

"aw come on, give me a chance, i can make you feel good." he reached you touch your chin but you smacked his hand away.

"i am not your princess, kindly fuck off." you spat at him.

"yeah, you wouldn't want to mess with her bestfriend either." hana put a hand on her hip and one on the umbrella pole. "so you gonna get out of my chair or what." she said in a condescending tone.

"worth a try. i'll see you later princess." he blew a kiss and you fought the urge to flip him off. he walked towards his group of friends and they started smacking his head and heading off.

"boys." you scoffed.

"tell me about it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

she's having fun, good for her.

"ran, let's go practice."

"coming!"

-

and the avoidance game starts.
i'm typing on touch screen and it is not fun at all
i love you all, remember to stay hydrated
07 is gonna be out by the end of today
i just realized we have different time zones-
let's just go with japan's time
it will be out by the end of japan's day
okay bye my lovelies

nah cuz i love genshin impact sm