⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ prologue ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

if you're new i renamed the chapters and some forewords don't make sense :)

lowercase intended!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* indicates a timeskip!

"ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at narita international airport. thank you for flying with us, and we hope to see you again. for your safety, please keep your seatbelts fastened until the seatbelt sign is turned off. thank you." you gently shook you bestfriend hana awake. she somehow managed to sleep through all the turbulence and landing. sleepy bitch.

"hmm? oh. we're here." she fluttered her eyes and leaned on your shoulder. "i miss this place." she slurred. you were finally back in japan after spending your high school and freshman years in korea. deciding to move back to after quitting your ice skating career, you came to visit and survey the university you were going to attend, along with going to watch the olympics.

as the plane slowed to a stop, the seatbelt sign turned off and the little amount of passengers scattered around the airplane started getting their belongings. hana was fully awake now, looking out the window with her jujutsu kaisen backpack sitting on her lap. she was addicted to the window seat, and there was no chance fighting her for it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the ride from the airport was quiet and strict, there were people wearing protective suits everywhere and to be honest you were kind of scared. you sat patiently, scrolling on your phone, looking at all the thirsty anime edits on you feed.

"hey, what do you want to watch in the olympics?" hana poked your cheek.

"anything really. but for sure volleyball, i wanna see takahashi in action."

"i personally like nishida more but takahashi is so cute, like so so cute." you chuckled in agreement with her. you went back to scrolling on you phone, when the car stopped at the place you would quarantine for 14 days.

"well this is gonna suck ass, good thing we got to room together." she hopped off the bus and started walking towards the lobby.

to be honest, nothing prepared you for the things that were gonna go down in the next couple weeks.

-

brooo i'm so lazy and i haven't even started the book
not gonna include quarantine because i'm a lazy ass
okay love you
but...

🟣|🔵 can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky-