⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 04 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

heyyyy
thanks for 100+ reads haha i literally made this fic 2 days ago
how are we #1 in takahashi alr i'm crying-
n e ways enjoy <3
p.s i did not edit this or read it at all so there might be mistakes

sleeping pills were the only way you could get some rest anymore. everything to you in that moment was just unreal. you were talking to takahashi ran, one of the best volleyball players in japan. he was hard working, competitive, ambitious, and he was undeniably extremely attractive. you couldn't believe that he wanted to be friends with you. you were just an ordinary girl in your eyes.

that night, you dreamt of him. you dreamt of you two being friends and eating dinner together, laughing at each other's childhood stories. at that time you both thought of having a friendship, nothing more.

"hey y/n, wake up. it's almost noon. those pills really got to you huh." she smiled. your eyes fluttered open to see your best friend in workout clothes- well they were clothes you could workout in.

"what?" you half mumbled. "where are we going?" slowly feeling the world around you.

"i spun the wheel. i'm not telling you but wear something you can sweat in." she booped your nose. "you know we totally forgot breakfast yesterday? the hotel sent today's up though. it's in the living room." she walked out of your room, giving you privacy to change.

after you got ready you went out of your room to eat breakfast. hana was watching naruto on tv, eating tamagoyaki. you joined her and begged her to tell you the activity of the day.

"hanaaaaaa." you dragged out. she stopped eating and looked at you. "please tell me what we're doing today!" you begged. she just shook her head and went back to eating

you sighed and started eating. you checked your social media and saw that you had a couple new followers. you clicked to see the list and one of them said @ran.volleyball0902. dropping your chopsticks onto your place you clicked on the verified account to make sure you weren't going crazy.

"hey what's up, you good?" you just showed hana your phone. she smiled widely and threw her hands up into the air. "now that's nice." you just nodded rapidly. "now eat. we don't want to be late."

"yes ma'am." you continued eating.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hana really didn't want you to know the place, resulting in her blindfolding you through the whole taxi ride, also paying for you. she light grabbed you when you reached your destination, holding your head and making sure you wouldn't the roof of the taxi. you couldn't see anything, but you felt the chatter around you. when hana stopped walking, you felt coldness hit your whole body.

"whoo! there's barely anyone here. that's good, now you can take the blindfold off." you ripped it off as quickly as you could and your eyes widened in surprise, happiness filling you up. you immediately hugged hana from the side.

"i haven't ice-skated in ages, thanks hana."

"i know. now come on!" you both walked to the stand as you got your ice skates. you haven't been on ice since you quit the sport a year ago. your parents had convinced you to help their business instead and so you had to withdraw right after you won gold in a national championship. this whole trip had washed you over with nostalgia and you weren't complaining.

you felt happy and decided to post a story of you on the ice. you pulled up you default pose, the peace sign. smiling with a mask on, you snapped a quick photo and tagged hana in it. you put in your airpods and starting playing some of your favorite songs. slow dancing in the dark has become a significant song to you because of the performance that vincent zhou did in 2019.