⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 05 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

so i'm in quarantine-
and my cousin brought me a bunch of snacks and some kfc-
i love her ;v;
idk if takahashi drives so please dont attack me :,)
anyways on with the story

making friends was an easy task for you. it wasn't a problem for you to go up to someone and strike conversation at all, but not with him. it wouldn't be easy for anyone to talk to someone famous the same way they talk to their desk mate in school. all this applied to you until last night. 

you talked for hours, you being constantly worried and telling takahashi he had to sleep and him telling you it was fine because he had a rest day. you talked about your likes, your dislikes, and you would be confident to say that you two were actually friends. it also surprised on how you had so much in common, and that talking with him would be smooth sailing. when 3 am came around, you were actually tired. you dismissed yourself and wished him goodnight.

sunlight was shining through the curtains of your room in the morning. you tapped your phone to check the time and it read 11:02. huh, hana let me sleep in. you brushed you teeth and walked out into the living room with hana nowhere to be seen and food on the table, half eaten. there was a note stuck on the tv and you inched closer to look at it

i have to meet up with someone today! sorry it's so last minute, but you'll be on your own today. i'll make it up to you, sorry again <3 - hana

you flopped down on the couch and started eating. rick and morty was played because you didn't feel like watching anime. takahashi had recommended haikyuu for you, stating that it would help you know the game more. to be honest you never started it because somebody told you that someone dies. you found it absurd that someone would die in a volleyball anime, but now that takahashi recommended it, you were going to watch it later.

a day without hana was a the type of day where you'd have no lead. you could get on fine by yourself and were fairly independent but hana just added spice to your life. you had lost all contacts with your japanese friends and your korean friends were well, in korea.

you did have one more friend.

"hi!"

"hi! you said today was a rest day for you right?" you got a hum as a response. "i was wondering well... do you wanna go grab something to eat?" there was silence on the line, and you starting doubting being too comfortable.

"hm? sorry about that, could you say again? i couldn't hear you." he semi-chucked. you repeated your question, your voice being a little squeaky. "oh yeah of course! where?"

"i kind of forgot of the places to go eat so could you give like a recommendation?" the "tion" high pitched.

"sure! i can pick you up actually, so just send me your location."

"oh you really don't have to i-"

"y/n, don't worry about it." he said in that stupid sweet voice.

"alright, i'll see you later." you hung up.

texting him the location, you basically spedrun getting ready. slipping in a cute outfit and putting minimal makeup on, you left a note for hana in case she came back before you did. your rushed downstairs and you saw a car with your friend in the driver's seat. he did a little wave at you and you walked towards the car. he scrambled out of the car to open the door for you.

"takahashi, this isn't a date, you don't have to." you chuckled.

"what's wrong with being a gentleman?" he laughed back, making you blush a little bit. he closed the door and got in the drivers side.