⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 07 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hey :)
before you read this chap, you have to drink water first
oh okay you're done?
on with the story then
tw: mention of suicide

takahashi woke up feeling something wrapped around him. it was convenient for him that he woke up on time and didn't have to use an alarm, plus he wouldn't wake you up. he looked down to your arms hugging his waist and your head buried in his chest. okay now maybe he had to wake you up.

"y/n, y/n wake up." he nudged your head slightly. okay yeah she's really cute when she sleeps. wait i'm being a weirdo no- he thought.

"hmm?" you slowly unwrapped your arms. "oh sorry." you smiled.

"you can keep sleeping if you want, i'm gonna go on a run."

"okay." you grabbed his pillow and cuddled it."

"okay, bye bye." he pat your head as you drifted off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the smell rice drifted around when you woke up. as your vision cleared you saw takahashi with his back towards you.

"morning." you tried to make your voice as woken up as possible. you sat up on the couch and stretched your arms up. takahashi didn't hear you as he had music turned on. don't mind waking up this everyday, you laughed to yourself. you got up and decided to scare him. you tiptoed to him slowly and heard him sing lightly along the music. you jabbed him softly but fast with your fingers, which didn't faze him at all.

"good morning to you too." he said while cracking an egg into his pan. "i made breakfast. tell me if the chicken's too salty." he picked up a piece and put it into your mouth.

"it's really good, and i haven't even brushed my teeth yet." you walked towards the bathroom to start your morning routine. walking out a little more straightened up, there was a knock at the door and you waved at takahashi signaling that you'd get it.

"hey you wanna go- oh l/n-san, hi!" he said with a smirk.

"morning ishikawa-san, and please, call me y/n." you smiled at the captain.

"is takahashi here?" you let him in and pointed at a cooking takahashi who looked a little shocked to see his teammate. "hey man. i was just coming over to talk to about moving to the village and the whole team is coming over, so you're gonna wanna cook more of that."

"the whole team's coming over?" he said, very confused.

"yes, we talked about this last night." he gaslighted. "plus we can get to talk to y/n!" he looked at the small girl in front of him. "takahashi talks about you a lot, and we wanna meet you too, so this is perfect! yay!" he held his hands out for a high five in which you happily received. "okay i need to make some phone calls, so i'll be right back." as dragged as he strolled to the balcony.

"hashi thank you so much for everything, i'll pay for dinner the next time we eat out."

"wait, you're leaving now? the guys wanna meet you."

he's kind of treating me like i'm his girlfriend, eh whatever. "i don't wanna be burden to you guys, i'm sure you guys have a lot of planning."

"you're not a burden, ever. you're scared of them not liking you right?" he teased.

"shut up, your food is burning."

"you're lying," he said not glancing at his stove. "please stay."

"okay okay i will, and i wasn't lying." you lied. he had a look of terror on his face and turned around before repeatedly tapping you with an unwashed carrot on his counter. "oi oi okay! i'll help you cook." he handed you carrot, falling into your trap. you hit him back earning a couple yelps from your friend. "wait i have to tell hana, eh she's probably still sleeping but i'll leave her a message." you walked over to your phone to tell her you weren't coming back soon, but she actually had a text waiting her for you

hananobanana

hananobanana
dude
my parents found out i'm in japan
whatever you don't answer my parents calls
plus i'm out again today
im so so so sorry
i'll explain everything later
just stay at takahashi's apartment
i'll be back in the afternoon

y/nlovesdilfs
oh
i was literallly gonna tell you i was going to be at his house until noon
but yeah i got it
dont be sorry i'm not there either
i love you <3

hananobanana
i love you too<3
lets go to disney tommorow

y/nlovesdilfs
hell yeah

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"so, what do you think about ran?" nishida asked, patting the back of his who was finishing the last of his food.

"he's a very fun person to be around!" you answered politely, not giving the rest of your answer.

"yuji stop bothering ran and l/n-chan so much." shimizu laughed.

"so what do you do?" sekita asked.

"well i used to ice skate but quit a year ago because my parents wanted me to help their business. i couldn't do much and had to go by most of what they told me to do."

"i'm sure you we're good right?"

"i guess you could say that. i won korea's national championship twice and the under 18 asian championship once. i also placed second in worlds, and won most of my tournaments, so yeah." you answered in a chilled tone. all of them were just staring at you in awe, even takahashi.

"and your parents made you quit?" takahashi asked, only getting a firm nod from you.

"do you still want to play?" yamauchi asked.

"of course, but-" your phone rang loudly, feel special by twice playing. "heck, i'm sorry guys but i have to take this. hashi do you mind if i use your balcony."

"go ahead." he looked a bit concerned.

you closed the balcony door and pressed accept. "hey hana, what's up?"

"are you still with takahashi?"

"yeah, but i can come back if you need me to."

"yes, i need to you come back, like now."

"shit, i'll be back in half an hour." code black was the worst type of situtation. you hung up and paced into the living room. "i'm sorry guys but i have to go, my friend really needs me back. it was really nice meeting all of you." you bowed ninety degrees at all of them making them jerk up to stop you. "thanks so much for letting me stay over, i'll call you." you bent down to semi-hug takahashi from behind, not seeing him heat up. you waved at all of them before opening the door and almost running out.

pushing the door open you felt a firm grip on your arm. "y/n, let me drive you."

"okay, i'm scared."

"what about?

"i don't know yet, but something's wrong." your face twisted, worrying about whatever was happening. takahashi put his arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug.

"hey, hey, it's going to be okay. i'm here." his other stroking your cheek. "now come on, let's get to jintaro-san." he took hold of your hand and started running down the stairs.

mini ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hana what's wrong?" you busted the door to the hotel open, takahashi on your tail.

"it's miyeon, she killed herself."

-
suspense o-o
miyeon's a big deal to y/n and takahashi's relationship development so-
n e ways i hope your day is going well!!
chap 6 will be out tmr!

im getting obsessed w smule help