⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 15 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hellooo
welcome to the last chapter :)
thank you all so much for all the love this past month
i love you all, please stay hydrated and i hope you're healthy!
on with the story!!
2 day timeskip :)
cant wait to see this drop on all the ranks when it's complete LMAO

"hana, i have plans tomorrow."

"oooh, are you going on a date with takahashi-san?"

"it's not a date." you sighed, taking your shoes off. "he payed for dinner last time, so i want to treat him now."

"okay that's definitely not all you're going to do right? there's definitely more! you're lying." hana teased.

"alright fine, after getting lunch i wanted to take him to the rink to you know, teach him how to ice skate." hana smiled with her mouth open. "oh shut up, he wanted to learn."

"i didn't even say anything." hana scoffed before pushing you into your room. "now go. i have a phone call to make." she flung the door closed and you jumped on your bed, not hearing what hana said.

"l/n-san? it's hana. how are you doing?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you sure you can drive?" he asked nervously.

"yes i can, i have a license, just... not... here...." you said the last part quietly. you had offered to drive earlier as you didn't want to tell him where you were taking him. you were going to take him to a sushi restaurant near the ice rink you and hana had went to earlier in the trip.

"it's okay, i trust you." he buckled the seatbelt on. you started to drive away from the hotel and onto the road. "so how've things been?" he asked.

"actually pretty good, we went to the tokyo tower yesterday and laughed an annoying kid who tripped over." you slightly chuckled. "how bout you and the team?"

"we had a mini party for shimizu-san." you caught his smile from the side of your eye. "i'm glad i got to play with him. but anyways, i have to ask, how the heck did you break that volleyball the other day?" you turned to him.

"oh, i just had long nails and hana dared me to." you lifted you left hand from the gear to show him.

"i know that's not true, sekita-san told me what really happened." he had a teasing tone in this voice.

"oh yeah? what's that?" you mocked his tone perfectly.

"he told me you were jealous of akuzaki-san." he booped your hand.

"oh you wish." you retorted, completely lying.

"then excuse me because i have to call her." he took out his phone, you hand tightening it's grip on the gear.

"go on." he pretended to dial her before you interrupted him. "wait a minute you have her number?!" you said in a high pitched voice.

"haha i knew it." he put his phone down. "you're jealous, and no i don't have her number. she did try to give it to me though." you grabbed his wrist as if he would run away.

"no way, tell me."

"not until you look me in the eyes and tell me you were jealous."

"i'm driving!" you blabbed out an excuse.

"no story then." he smirked.

"okay fine." you turned to him for a bit. "i was jealous."

he smiled and started to tell the story. apparently she had tried to catch up to him after practice and made some lazy story about how they were friends and that it was important to for two friends to have communication. takahashi had politely rejected her and she still offered it to him.