Chapter 12~ Puppy

“ Her vitals are good. She was up moving around before we came in, so she's okay there also. “ The doctor sighed before turning to Kareem and speaking again. “ I need to draw some of her blood, just to test it to make sure there's nothing hiding there we should be aware of. Furthermore, we need to know her blood type for future references.” Kareem nodded his head in agreement.

  I let the woman draw my blood, didn't really have much choice. Kareem just stood there watching between me and the doctor. Honestly, just wish he would go away. I closed my eyes, wishing he would have vanished before reopening them. Damn… I was disappointed. When she finished, she turned to him. I could tell she wanted to say something, but decided against it.

“ Doc, I expect you to keep this location between us. I'll keep my Mate here for the time being, until I feel she's ready to meet the pack. No one, and I MEAN NO ONE is to know of her is that understood?” He spoke firmly. She bowed her head, “Yes Alpha.” Then left.

  When she was gone, he turned back to me. Those damn eyes glowing silver yet again. I could feel my body heating up, practically calling for him to touch me. But he didn't touch me, he didn't even budge. Just stood there staring into my soul. I didn't feel like waiting to see how long this was going to last. So, I got up.
I need answers, and this big buff guy is about to deliver them.

I stood in front of him, as his body towered over mine. His eyes locked onto every movement I made. I jabbed my finger into his chest while giving him a piece of my mind.

  “ You're going to tell me everything you know, along with everything you don't know. I ask the questions, not you. My life has become nothing but a shit show since I opened your email.” I said through gritted teeth, still jabbing my finger into his chest. He grabbed my hand before I could press another jab into his chest. His eyes were blazing, and I could feel the anger building up inside him. Still, I didn't care, I was far from being done.

  With my other hand, I smacked him on his right cheek, as hard as I could. (Oh man, if you could see the look on his face right about now!! ) Where the hell I'm getting the courage to go up against this buff hunk of a man, I wasn't confident. But I was soooo… Not ready to back down just yet. He let out a warning growl, as if I cared. To show him just how pissed off I am, I shoved him. I kept shoving him until he started walking backwards exactly where I wanted him to go.

  “Now be a good little puppy and sit the fuck down!” I demanded with a growl of my own just as I gave him the final push, causing him to SIT. “ Good boy,” I said as a smirk began to grow on my face. He sat there obviously not pleased with my choice of words, or maybe I just hurt his big bad Wolfy ego.

  I climbed on top of him, one leg over each of his and sat in his lap straddling him, before whispering in his ear. “ If you be a good Wolfy, and only talk when I ask the questions, I may give the puppy a treat, buuuttttt…." I cut myself off, to clench my fist around his throat, then licked the side of his face from his jawline up to right under his hairline before continuing. “If you become a bad puppy, I'll put you in a time-out.”

  I could feel his cock hardening underneath my ass, and the sex between my legs slowly releasing currents of arousal. I mentally told my body to stop betraying me, I'm trying to be serious. In response my body ground against his erection poking against his pants, causing me to shudder in the process. Hmm… Maybe my body's trying to tell me I should tease him for answers. I guess that could work…. Time to find out.