Chapter 20~ Banana Split

Kareem's POV:

  After handling the rouges, I smelt the scent of honeysuckles. I brushed it off, figuring it was due to just a while ago and her scent lingered on my clothes that were now shredded. She's safe in my Den, and there's no way even if she wanted to escape, that she could. I reassured myself. I shifted back into my human form, just as pain shot through my ass cheek, and I was knocked down onto the ground. I couldn't smell anything but dirt.

  The electric shocking coursing through my body told me my mate was the one currently dry humping me. Did she sense I was in danger, or hurt, something? Perhaps I really pissed her off. My men were completely in shock, and didn't know what to do. They flooded the link, ready to attack my mate. It was understandable, no one knew I had her here besides my Beta and the pack doctor. No one knew we had already marked each other, and she was their Luna. No one knew the truth. My men questioned and questioned, they were ready, and I had to just blurt it out mentally. “She's my mate, stand down”.

  Her wolf is behaving like a fucking puppy. Unaware that my pack now knows she's their Luna, how embarrassing. My blood was boiling as the rage within me kept building. Not at her, but for the fact I should be the one showing her how to control her wolf. Showing her everything she doesn't know, things she should already know but was robbed of that. She turned to look at me with those damn eyes I'd kill to get lost into.

 She shifted back into her human, thankful my men had already turned to leave.  I'd hate to have to rip out my men's throat for gawking at her naked body. She was mine, and I was about to finish what I started before dealing with these damn rouge's. I had to hide my expressions, in fear of scaring her off.
Which only seemed to scare her more.
Damn it, I was trying to pick up the pace, so I could get to her before she ran or worse.

 I blinked and she was charging forward towards me. She jumped, and I had to catch her and catch my balance to not drop her. She kissed me… Really fucking kissed me. I thought I was gonna fall out from the dizziness. This woman knew how to take my breath away. She dropped out of my arms and for a brief moment, I swore I was going to collapse from her letting go. In my arms, I knew she was safe. In my arms I wished she'd stay. To never let her go again, to stare into her beautiful face and to get lost in those eyes for the rest of my life.

 She started pushing be backwards, I didn't fight it. I easily could have, but she wanted to be in charge. The dominance radiating from her was so fucking sexy, I was curious to see just how much.  She wanted my cock, and I wanted her to take it, that's precisely what she did. She licked my balls and up my shaft. Fuck! The way she works that tongue, I wish she was fucking my mouth with it.  Her mouth was so inviting, so wet and warm. The way she controls the tightness with her lips, and the suction sucking my cock all the way down her throat…. Was fucking mind blown. No one's ever sucked my cock this way. 

 Out of instinct, I tried guiding her head. She looked up at and let out a warning growl and I almost shot my load down her throat. She continued. I couldn't control my thrust, and moans. For a virgin, she knew exactly how to suck the life out of my cock.  Once the oxygen left my body, so did my cum. She moaned while my cock pulsed out the last of it down her throat, eyes never leaving mine.  She released me, and stood up to face me while licking her lips in such a temptress way.

 “You're the sweetest taste of sin, I wonder what you'd taste like if I made that big juicy cock of yours into a banana split.” She said with a smirk.  Dammit if I didn't want to find out now.

  “ The only stickiness that I'll be covered in Love, is your juices on my cock as I'm sliding in and out of that tight pussy of yours and popping that ripped cherry core.” I whispered as I pulled her in for a kiss.