Chapter 55 Five Bundles

Surrounded by faint whispers, as my mind awakens the rest of my body. Bright lights dancing on the other side of my eye lids. Their scent fills my nostrils. Their heat envelopes my body, filling the emptiness, and giving me strength.

" My love, open your eyes." Cas and Kareem said in unison, as each one caressed a palm to each of my cheeks.

Upon opening my eyes, two sets bore into mine. My two mates, my true mates, my loves. Two pairs of arms reached to help me sit up on the mattress. There's a discomforting pain in my stomach, that reassures that I'm indeed alive. I smile, knowing what's next to follow.

" The pups?" I asked.

" When you're ready, we will bring them in. We both have yet to see them. " Kareem spoke softly, with a hint of guilt in his voice.

" I couldn't be more ready." I smiled at them both.

Gone within a flash would be an understatement, because there was no blur or evidence they were literally right beside me. I know I'm not the only one whose impatient to meet our little bundles. First came Kareem, carrying one blue, and one purple bundle. Next, Cas came in carrying, one green and one pink bundle. Followed by Sov carrying a soft red bundle. All three men looking lost in love, as they stared down at the bundles they each held.

Five minutes pass, then ten. Still without a pup in my arms. I cleared my throat, breaking each of their spells. "Oh, right. " Sov spoke through a sheepish smile, before handing me the first pup.

To my surprise, a pair of silver mixed with deep forest green, eyes looked back at me. My heart stopped. Then began to swell with new emotions. " Your eyes, are made from the forest depths themselves. The mixture of silver, reminds me of a hunter. I'll call you Hunter. " I whispered, before placing a gentle kiss on my son's forehead. Both men nodded in agreement with the name.

Cas, carefully placed the pink bundle in my arms. Soft baby sky blue eyes bore into mine. Chubby cheeks. Soft blonde hair trying to escape her pink beanie on top of her tiny head. The mixture of colors, reminding me of cotton candy. But, that's not a name I'd call my daughter. "Candice, " I whispered aloud. Both men nodded again in agreement.

The next bundle of joy, was wrapped head to toe in green. I was expecting to see elf ears popping out from under the tiny beanie. Two diamond blue eyes with blonde hair. A spitting image of Legolas from Lord of The Rings. "You may just be my favorite," I giggled and swore my son smiled at the admission. "Legolas, it is then. My little elf pup. " With that, the room erupted in laughter.

"Hey! " I protested but the men's laughter just increased.

" We're going to have to change the name, before you confuse the boy and have him growing up thinking he's part elf. " Kareem stated.

" As if. I think it's a great name." I defended. The men continued to laugh as I traded my little elf for his brother in blue.

Brown eyes are as dark as night, with golden specs. Curly blackish brown hair. Hard to tell which color my son's hair actually is, had me glued and frozen in place. I watched as my son blinked, and his eyes changed to golden yellow with brown specs. " Zylo." My lips were forced out before I registered the name. " The Alpha blood running through you, is that greater than your Father's. You will be the protector of all wolves. You will be the next King. You, my son, have the world in your eyes. I don't know how, or why, your eyes just foretold the future. But I've seen it, just now. " I announced, as Zylo's eyes went back to brown, with golden specs.

Glancing up, both men stood shocked, with their mouths agape. Sov took little Zylo and replaced him with my last child. A bundle of lavender. My daughter lay in my arms, asleep to the world. Her little cheeks, twitching as if she were dreaming. Her eyes moving side to side, hidden behind the closed lids. "Aurora, my sleeping beauty." I whispered before placing a soft kiss to her forehead.

A couple nurses came in, pushing forward little glass beds on a cart. One by one, the men handed over each bundle. " Hunter, Candice, Legolas, Zylo, and Aurora." My mates said in unison.

"The doctor will be in to check on you, now that you're awake." The head nurse spoke before wheeling out my precious pups.

*Couple hours later.*

" Arrange for all the packs to gather at the Royal Forest Lands, to witness the rise of their new Queen. And the fall of their failed King and Queen.The doctor said, I'd be fully healed within two days time. The date will be set for three days out. Also, request each pack bring an Elder of Magic. The news of the birthing of our pups will not be spoken of, as of yet. Their lives are our top priority, until my parents are dealt with. Afterwards, we will hold a ceremony, where I claim both Kareem and Castiel as my Mates in front of my Kingdom. Which they both will become Crowned King Alpha's. Our pups will then be introduced to our Kingdom as Princes and Princesses. I want guards tripled and on high alert, until after. " The authority in my voice, speaking loud and clear for the Alpha's and their Betas in the room.

I can sense the anger boiling in both my mates, at the mere mention of my parents. I am right there with them both. They kiss me goodbye, before leaving to send out my orders.

My body and mind are both exhausted. It was like only yesterday, running through the woods in search of my mate. My mother kidnapping Kareem. The same day, my head smashed into a rock bulging from the earth. Awakening with a splitting headache, to find myself in a room with the pack doctor, and my mate who stood frozen in place. My wolf who mentally shook me from a peaceful slumber. A slumber where wolves didn't exist. How ironic, huh. She had told me what had happened, and once she came too, she used our bond to heal the wound from inside out on my head. She had blamed herself for the accident. If it weren't for that accident, I wouldn't have gotten to see the raw emotions on my mates face. I wouldn't have opened my eyes, to how much I truly loved him. How stupid and childish, I actually was being.

I could have handled things differently. A lot of things actually. That day, we learned we were going to be parents to four pups. Yet, nature had another surprise for us. We had five! Like most packs, you protect your Alpha, your pack members, your family. If I had to guess, that's exactly what my precious pups were doing with Zylo. My little Alpha Prince. Keeping him hidden, and protected because of his power flowing through his tiny veins.
I could sense that all five of them have some essence of power. But little Zylo welds the greatest of them all.

After checking the nursery, and kissing each of my babies goodnight. I climbed into my bed, in between my two mates. Kareem, and Castiel. My two true mates. They both assured me they would get up with the pups in the middle of the night, for now, I needed to rest. My life couldn't be anymore complete than this very moment. Tonight, is perfect. Tomorrow, is another story.