Chapter 18~Naked

Katherine's POV:

 " You have got to be fucking kidding me! “ I screamed as Kareem closed the door behind him.  Great, just fucking great! Now how the hell am I supposed to get out of this? Ugh! My wolf was laughing her ass off in the back of my mind. I'll get my payback, and somehow get her too.

 " Whit a little help would be nice!” I hollered inside my head at her. " Oh come on, you know it's hilarious. Our mate just sampled us and left us out to dry. “ Whit replied while barely able to say it through her laughing fits. “ Whose side are you on anyway?” I asked her.

 Whit took charge and transformed my hands into claws. Using her wolf strength, she shredded the bra straps then sat up and sliced through the thin fabric of the thong tied around my ankles.

   I took control back over and stood up off the bed. If he thinks for one damn second he's going to do this to me, then leave. Oh, hell no! I ran towards the door, gripped the handle and swung it open and chased after him. My wolf is still laughing, so glad she thinks this is a fucking joke. " Whit seriously stop your shit and help me track his scent” I scolded her. “ Alright, alright, alright…. I'll do it as long as you let me bite that sexy ass of his. I've been waiting to dig my teeth Into those juicy buns all day.”

   My pupils widened, and my nose perked up. I sniffed the air and found his scent. My eyes focused, and I could see a white transparent fog like trail he left behind, so we followed it.  I wonder what this place is. So far, all we've seen was my room, and a small hallway that led us into I'd guess a Den. The den was massive, black and silver glossy tiles covered the flooring, they were so shiny I could see my reflection if I looked close enough.

   A huge maroon U-shaped couch in the middle of the room, with the electric fireplace against the wall in the middle. The walls were black with red stripes and gray borders. A giant painting hung in the middle of the room above the electric fireplace. I had to blink more than once, to make sure I was seeing it correctly. It was a painting of me, it looked prettier than myself in real life. What…. In…. The…. Total… Fudge balls…?
Unsure if I should be freaked out, or in awe.

 “ Hey forget the painting, we're on a mission… Ya know… Our mates' ass in my teeth. “ Whit said while showing her teeth in the back of my mind. “ Right, let's go. “ We exited the Den and made our way through a dimly lit tunnel. When we reached the end of the tunnel it was a dead end. We obviously missed something. His scent stops here, 🤔 hrmm.

 Looking over the rock wall, there's gotta be like a secret part of it that activates the wall to open as a door right? I mean, that's what they do in the movies. 🤷. " UMM…. Actually… No.” Whit said interrupting my thoughts. What do you mean no? I asked her. " It's a hologram, what you're touching is actually the door. But the projector makes it look like it's a stone wall. It feels like stone because the door is STONE.” 😮

 Wait, how do you know this? I asked her. “ Alastair told me, while Kareem was busy taste testing your buffet. He said that if we wanted to leave, it would be complicated. Said that when we reached the end, it was all an illusion. “ She replied.

 I reached out and found the knob and twisted it.  Sure enough, she was right. The light was super bright, it was blinding. It took couple minutes for my eyes to adjust before adventuring outside.

 My wolf was begging to let us swap, and for her to shift. I could feel the warmth of the sun hitting my body. It felt so good, after being cooped up for days. I just wanted to lay there in the grass and soak up the sun, with some headphones in, while jamming out to one of my playlist. A breeze tickled my skin, and that's when I yelled out “SHIT!!”

 Not a fucking clue where the hell we were, and here I was butt ass naked for the whole world to see. I facepalmed my hand, mentally hating myself. “Whit we're going to have to shift, we're naked!”
😱.  And…. The Bish in my head busted out laughing yet again! She is nearly impossible to be around, let alone I'm fucking stuck with her. Why…. Why me?

 After what felt like an eternity, of embarrassment, whit finally took over, and we shifted.

*****

 Hey everyone, hope the emojis aren't too much! I felt like it helps with an emotion lol. I'll be posting chapter 19 later today! Thank you, guys for reading.*******