Chapter 46~ Soulmated

Katherine's Pov:

   Standing on the outside of Castiels bedroom door, well technically floating. My mind is in a haze, still unsure what the actual hell I'm even doing. I can't think of Kareem or any other thing except for the need for this man. Whit my wolf isn't with me either, I left her back in my room with my body.  I assume this means I'm soul walking, or dreaming, hell could be hallucinating for all I know.  I placed my ear against the metal door to hear if there was any life on the other side of it.  Heavy breathing of a man and a few grunts or moans was all I heard.

  Castiel must have company. What am I doing? This is so wrong for me to even be here, and ease dropping on his personal life. I'm stuck and can't leave until I get what I came here for.  Ugh!  He must of heard my outburst, because he now stood in the open door way wearing only boxer briefs, looking directly at me, and covered in sweat.

   " I knew you'd come eventually, when? I wasn't sure.  " He spoke as he extended his arm motioning for me to enter.

    Unable to stop myself, I walked forward until the metal door behind me closed. Castiels breathing coming closer and closer, even in this state, Its like I can still feel the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up.  He trailed his finger tips along my ghostly shoulder and slid my hair to the opposite, exposing my neck for him to devour.  His touch made my silhouette dance with life. My skin began to unveil to him with each stroke he laid against my apparition.  With each stroke, he brought me more alive than I've ever been. 

  Looking around his room I discovered his room was empty. Just music played in the background. What was he doing that covered him in sweat? It sounded like he was having sex from the other side of the door, maybe I just imagined that scenario because it's what I wish he was doing to me? 

  " Castiel... How? Why, am I here?  I have a mate, I can't hurt him. " 

  Castiel stopped my questions with his finger against my lips, while shushing me.  Standing in the middle of his room staring into each other's eyes, felt like we were staring into each other's souls instead.  Perhaps that's exactly what we were doing? I couldn't wrap any conclusions around how his touch brought my apparition to life. 

  " Shh... Don't ask questions. Let my touch, my body and my soul answer all the questions that lay rattled in that beautiful mind of yours.  "

  Castiel continued running his finger tips along my silhouette, exposing more and more of my flesh. It felt so pure, so magical. It felt completely different than it does with Kareem. Every stroke felt as if he was putting together a puzzle and I was the mixed up pieces. Little by little, the glimmering light faded as a new piece he touched was brought to life. In this moment with him, I felt complete. My soul felt at peace. Energy sparked an external blue flame inside of my heart.

" May I kiss you?" He begged with those green eyes of his.

" Please..." Was all that escaped out of my mouth.

  His lips gently smashed against mine. His kiss filled with soft passion and love. His kiss wasn't hungry and violent like Kareem's.  Instead, it was more intimate and meaningful. I parted my lips open further, giving him more access to my mouth. Our tongues glided against each other in a dance of their own. The taste of him exploding along my taste buds like mini fireworks.  If I could survive off of his kissing, I'd do it without hesitation. This man needed one of those awards for best kiss like they give away for movies. 

   My hands roamed from the side of his jawline, to the spot his hairline met his ear. I slid my hands in his hair, massaging my tips into his skull as he devoured my lips. Castiel sucked my bottom lip into his mouth as he softly nibbled the flesh. Fire threatened to tease my core, just as the person who ignited the flames began their descend of kisses down my neck.
My mouth free to grasp at the air that the man before me stole from my lungs.  Everything about him takes my breathe away.