Prologue

Harsh pants flew past your lips as you ran through the halls of the eerie estate, you paid no mind to the dolls you passed. The dusty floorboard creaked underfoot.

You heard Angie counting down. 5 seconds left for you to hide.

You flung open a nearby door before diving into an old closet nestled in the corner of the unused room, your hands covered your mouth as you attempted to quiet your ragged breathing while you nestled between the old clothes that haven't been worn in years, the dust that collected over the years almost making you sneeze.

"Ready or not, here I come!" you stiffened as the dull pattering of feet could be heard along with a contorted deranged giggle. "Where are you [Y/n]?" the living doll sang as she searched for you.

You began to slightly relax as she seemingly made her way to the other end of the manor her footsteps receding, you lowered your hands before the closet doors were suddenly ripped open making you scream in surprise. "Found you." Donna's soft voice rang out. Suddenly you laughed as you made your way out of the small closet. Donna, your sister helped you back to your feet, her quiet laugh joining yours. You smiled as Angie ran back into the room before laughing at you "We got you again!"

Smiling softly you lifted the living doll that your sister created cradling the delicate creature. "Yes you did. Now it's my turn to find you both!"