Non-Canon Trans Visibility Day Special

I said not canon but technically a part of it is. Sorry for not updating this consistently like I originally wanted too. I've just been pretty busy with requests for one-shots/headcanons (Got 50 to do) along with moving furniture, ect, out of my old home. (Fuck you shitty water pipes) 

Anyway- enjoy this fluffy little thing before I drag you all through angsty hell- *cough* I-I mean- through a wonderful no angst story  :)

Also, HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING TRANS VISIBILY DAY MY FELLOW TRANNYS!!!! 

-------

The warmth of another human being was addicting when compared to the cold sheets you had been accustomed to all your life thanks to Miranda. Yet as you laid on Heisenberg's chest the warmth you had grown to crave after years of being alone seeped into your fingertips. Fingers that idly traced the scars lining his skin just under Heisenberg's pecks. Your touch was loving and gentle against the marks jaggedly cut into the man's flesh, they were proof of the life he's led and how far he's come to molding the body he lived in. The body he had always craved for.

Every bump and jagged edge that marred his skin was beautiful. He was truly a work of art, grey hairs scattered along his torso and arms while the hair atop his head fanned out around him. Those pure blue eyes held so much emotion as they grazed over your face. He was breathtaking in all his groggy morning glory.

Without thinking, you moved your head and pressed your lips to the scars that were engraved in your mind like the constellations that dotted the night skies around the Beneviento mansion.

"What was that for?" Heisenberg laughed out, his fingers cupping the back of your head. "Just felt like it." Your response was immediate and as genuine as the lazy smile that spread across your lips. Tugging at the corners and crinkling the corners of your eyes. It was a gentle expression that you rarely found time to use while under Miranda's watchful eyes.

"Well then," Heisenberg started, his fingers no longer lazily resting as they instead urged you to move forward. You shifted further up Heisenberg's chest till your lips were mere inches from his. Your thighs sitting on either side of the man's midsection as you were forced into a sitting position to be able to get close to his face. "What if I just felt like kissing you?" Heisenberg's breath fanned over your lower face, the intoxicating smell of cigars lost to you as your heart thumps in your ears, your face flushing fiercely at the bold words Heisenberg had so casually muttered.

"I don't think I would mind," You responded holding such sureness that Karl couldn't help but chuckle at your blatant want.

Smirking Heisenberg moved forward ever so slowly. His lips not even a centimeter from yo–

.

.

.

Suddenly you shot up, a blanket pooling around your waist as you awoke in Alcina's home. Alone in a cold bed.

"Fucking weird dream–" you muttered as the smell of cigars was nowhere to be found.