Eight

After you were completely cleaned up you finally left Heisenberg's factory. The chili night air was an unwelcome change as you made your way through the dark forest, once again you welcomed the silence the sheltered forest offered you. A part of you always longed for the moments you got to spend wandering the forest, once you tried to convince Donna to accompany you but she was terrified of the dark woods and reasonably so. Despite the lycans adoring you, you knew they weren't very kind to others, you've heard enough stories of their horrors from Miranda to know that much.

It felt like no time had passed as you entered you and your sister's home.

A creaking from beside you caught your attention, you turned your head-

Something smashed into the side of your temple sending you spiraling to the floor. You barely caught yourself as a deranged woman stood in front of you, a vase in her hands as she eyed the door. A look of hope flashed across her face before it diminished as the door slammed shut and the atmosphere in the home turned dense, almost suffocating.

You quickly recovered and stood before tentatively touching the wound on your head before pulling your fingers away, your blood covered your fingers. The woman quickly dropped the vase causing it to shatter as she turned and ran from you small sobs escaping her, she was obviously terrified, and rightfully so.

Slowly you followed the woman, you took your time as you assessed the damage she did. You'd have to clean that up later you noted as you spotted a multitude of items thrown around the halls.

"Donna I really wish you would keep your playmates from making messes.

Your tone was laced with annoyance as you shouted for your sister, the only reply you got in return was Angie's laughing.

It didn't take you long to find the woman, she was cowering under a bed, you pitied her, you truly did. Sadly though there wasn't much you could do for the woman now it was either let Donna have her or the other Lords and you knew she would have a better chance getting out of Miranda's clutches with you and your sister. After all, despite your sister's intriguing games she likes to treat her temporary friends well.

Grabbing the woman's ankle you pulled her from the bed ignoring her screams as you quickly began dragging her through the halls to the basement where the majority of your guests stayed. Locking the basement door you rested your hands on your hips before feeling a hand on your shoulder. Smiling, you turned to your sister, she had her veil off.

"Hello, I missed you both." you ruffled your sister's hair getting a nod in return, she wasn't in the mood to talk it seemed at least not with her own voice. "Stupid [Y/n]! We were having lots of fun playing!"

Rolling your eyes you pick up the small doll resting her on your hip like you would with a small child.

"You both can play more after you eat and help me clean your new friends mess." you stated leaving no room for argument.

Angie's mood soured at the thought of cleaning.

"If you have everything cleaned before dinner is done I'll make you all a special desert, anything you wish for." Angie's smile returned before she jumped from your grasp before rushing off to clean with an equally eager Donna.

"Now, time to cook." you said to yourself as you made your way to the kitchen.