Chapter 3 (T)

Chapter 3: Logic Puzzles

Tommy woke up the next morning and was terrified of leaving his bed for a minute or two.

The last thing he wanted to do was face the large empty house. It was miserable and desolate to walk around alone. He didn't think he could handle doing it one more day.

That is until he remembered that Wilbur had come to save him from his total isolation.
Slowly standing up, he made his way to Wilbur's room after grabbing his fully charged phone.

The door was sightly open. And he could see Wilbur sleeping on the bed.

Now Tommy wouldn't normally wake him up, but Wilbur was supposed to make this place less lonely, he promised that Tommy wouldn't be lonely.

And Tommy was already feeling lonely.

So Tommy decided that it was time for Wilbur to wake up.

"Wilbur?" No response.

"Wilbur!" Tommy's shout was not going to be enough.

Tommy grabbed Wil's arm and pulled him off the bed.

Well, tried to.

How heavy is this guy?!

"Wilbur!! Wake up!" Tommy shouted again, while pulling his arm.

"Mmm... Tommy what is it?" Wilbur mumbled. He was barely awake.

"You promised to keep me company, so, keep me company!"

"Okay." Wilbur grabbed Tommy and pulled him onto the bed with him.

"There... You're in company. Now let me sleep..."

Tommy grumbled under his breath. He pulled out his phone.

"It's 9 o' clock Wilbur. Get up."

"What if I don't want to?" Wil was more awake now.

"Then I'll cry." Though it was meant to sound like when he'd joke about that on stream, it sounded more like a desperate plea thanks to his weak voice.

"Okay, okay. It's fine Tommy." Wilbur slowly sat up. It was then that Tommy realized that Wilbur looked very tired still. Not just groggy. But like he didn't sleep last night.

"Wilbur? Did you sleep last night?"

"What? Oh, yeah."

"You don't look like it."

"I suppose you could say I had a nightmare." Wilbur stood up and stretched.

"Oh. Sorry..."

"It's alright, why don't we get breakfast, that'll make me feel better."

"Where will we find breakfast?"

"I guess we'll go out to eat." Wilbur said.

They really needed to buy some food.

"I... Okay." There wasn't much he could do about the American foods everywhere. He'll do what he did last night and eat it without complaining.

Soon enough they were on their way to get food.