Chapter 10 (W)

Chapter 10: The mice

Wilbur hated this.

Wilbur hated that he had to sit in the dark all night while Tommy explored what he built, he hated that Other Tubbo refused to talk to him out of fear. (Wilbur wondered if that woman had done something to him once he left.) He hated how that woman had taken the third mold of clay like stuff out of the corner and molded it into another version of the girl from Tommy's college, right in front of him. And that she had taken the snake and turned him into clay to help with the process. He hated the terrified look on her face as the woman gave her grey button eyes to match Wilbur's discription. (which she interpreted nearly perfectly.) He hated her trembling the whole time. He hated that the woman came crawling back in with wonderful news on how Tommy enjoyed the park.

He hated everything.

He woke up back in his room too.

He hated that she could control when he went back. He hated that he cold see the rats beady red eyes in the cracks and crevices of the house.

The Computer place was able to salvage the important parts of his computer, the data and graphics card and such. What they couldn't salvage was replaced and it was moved to a brand new case.

Wilbur thought that Tommy would be much more excited than he was. But he supposed his computer was no longer the most interesting thing around.

Wilbur must've been better at hiding the swirling anxiety and fatigue that followed him wherever he went, because Tommy was less concerned about Wilbur's well-being that day.

They went outside again, Tommy was curious to see if the well had drained any. Wilbur doubted it but anything to distract him from what was eating him up inside.

Before they got they're they saw Fawn. She was talking to someone, someone strange. He wore a suit, had a thick accent, and was eating a strange looking beet, he also couldn't seem to stay still, they were taking near a stairway and he was jumping all over it, hanging upside down, suspending himself on one hand. It was rather impressive.

Then the man looked to the two of them.

He waited for no one as he jumped off the rail and rolled over to where they were, standing up immediately.

"Hello! I am De Amazing Bobinsky! Owner of de traveling mouse Circus!"

Traveling mouse circus? Wilbur had never heard of anything like that.

"Do you two happen know know a Vilbur and Tommy?"

Wilbur ignored the Mispronouncing of his name and said,

"You're looking at 'em."

"Oh good! Very good. My mice vanted to give you message."

"Pardon?" Tommy asked, confused. Wilbur couldn't help but agree.

"De mice in my circus! Dey have message for you."

"Uh, okay?" Tommy was still unsure.

"Dey are saying, 'do not go though little door' it is not de first time dey have said dat."

Tommy's shoulders tensed and he gave a quiet gasp. How he had kept anything hidden from Wilbur was beyond him. Wilbur was able to prevent any shock from being shown. Only confusion. Though he was very shocked. It was a lot to process.

"That's... Okay. We'll try, I guess." Wilbur told him.

"Very good," he said leaning away from them.  "De mice are very smart. I vould trust Dem if I vas you." He backed off went back to Fawn. Wilbur followed, and Tommy followed Wilbur sheepishly.