Chapter 14 (W)

Chapter 14: Melancholy

Something was wrong. Wilbur knew when he awoke in the same cell he had fallen asleep in.

She hadn't returned him to the other world.

He looked around and saw the Other Tubbo in the corner. Shivering and shaking as usual. It was strange to see someone cry with no tears. He was alone in the corner, the other messes of flesh or clay or whatever had been used or moved. Wilbur didn't know where.

"Other Tubbo!" Wilbur hissed. He slowly looked up at Wilbur.

"If I talk when she's not here, she might kill me..." He muttered.

"What's happening?! Why am I still here?!"

"Tommy returned. She offered to sew the buttons, he refused. She won't let him leave. He'll try to escape, she needs a reason for him to stay. If she has you, he will try to free you. So, he will stay."

"What?! What do you mean sew the buttons?!"

The Other Tubbo said nothing.

Wilbur sat in darkness.

Why did Tommy return?! What was he planning?! It was going to kill both of them right?! That's what his dream said.

Wilbur sat in darkness.

Then there was the Cat. He'd come back, Wilbur didn't know why. The Cat sat in front of the cage.

"Your friend is the smartest idiot I've ever met." He said. The Cat's deep voice made it sound more serious.

"That's a good way to describe him. Wilbur mumbled.

"But I think he's about to figure it out. His decisions up to this point have been rough but... You can see the gears turning in his head."

Wilbur nodded.

"I don't really know why I'm here." Said the Cat. "But I think I was supposed to tell you this. Have some faith in your little brother." The Cat didn't give him time to answer as he walked behind a table leg, and disappeared.

Wilbur sighed. Whatever happens, he needs to keep calm. And he was struggling.

...

An ear piercing shriek sounded. One what seemed almost cat-like.