I.I Headcanons pt.5

1. One time Paintbrush breathed ice after using mint toothpaste. They washed their mouth with water and exhaled due to how cold it is, and boom, the mirror is covered in ice.
Lightbulb: Yo Painty, what kinda magic bamboozle is this?? Can u do it again? :D
Paintbrush: How in the f-

2. Fan closes himself up when he sleep bc it makes him comfy. During the beginning of Ep 14, Fan woke up opened since he was too busy crying himself to sleep from the loss of Test Tube and his egg that he forgot to close his body.

3. Suitcase can contain a maximum of 12 items, as long as they are not bigger than a large book. The bigger the item, the fewer space she has to hold them in.

4. Based on number 3, whenever Suitcase and Balloon goes on a picnic, she just holds the food and the picnic blanket inside of her. Balloon doesn't even need to carry anything, he just had to pick a nice spot to drop the stuff.
Who needs a picnic basket when your best friend IS the picnic basket?!

5. Cheesy can melt under the harsh sunlight on an awfully hot day. Luckily for him, OJ has a tower of cheese fondue in case that happens. But still, heatwaves are not Cheesy's favorite.

6. Box makes a good hiding place when the Cherries need to hide from someone after committing chaotic 12 years old crimes. When that happens, the two of them ask Box to help them hide and opens his flaps (unsurprisingly, Box never complains).