I.I Headcanons pt.9

1. Fan went on MeviantArt (object equivalent of DeviantArt) once. Once. And never again. Oh the horrors!

2. Marshmallow is SUPER FLUFFY! Try not to fall asleep while leaning on her! So far, no one has win this unspoken challenge.

3. Cabby, Nickel, Knife and Trophy heats up under long exposure to sunlight. If you tryna touch them on an awfully hot day, boi, prepare to get third degree burns sweethearts :)
Also, it's the only way for Trophy to actually roast someone for once (can I hear a knee slap? :)))

4. Balloon is very crafty! He can make little origami trinkets from a single piece of paper and often gives them to others as apology gifts. He also sneaks out of the hotel during nighttime just to secretly give Suitcase paper cranes and flowers.

5. MePad has glow in the dark eyes. One time he entered Hotel OJ (with permission, ofc) to check on the eliminated contestants. That night everyone woke up to the sound of Fan screeching because he thought MePad's glowing eyes were bed monsters coming to take his soul.

6. Following 5, MePad is also the only one who knew where Marshmallow and Apple went to. He often peeks into the Purgatory Mansion to make sure they are ok. Surprisingly, only Dough noticed but the others don't believe him.