I.I Headcanons pt.15

1. Apple comes from a big family of seven siblings! She's the seventh child and the youngest of the bunch! Since their family mostly focuses on farming and such, Apple didn't get as much education as her siblings, so that's why she couldn't understand words so easily.

2. Trophy can play the drums and it's quite a drummer. One time he showcased his skills by accident when knocking on the pots and pans during one of Soap's cooking lessons and the entire hotel is shooketh.

3. Goo is sorta really bouncy, the Pinkers even used him as a bouncy ball once. Don't worry, he's super into it!

4. Still on the topic of Goo, he gets sticky on summer days too! Like when it gets super hot, Goo would sorta melts on the floor, all sticky and gooey. Silver Spoon accidentally stepped on Goo once and it took a good while to separate those two.

5. Fan used to be picked on by older kids when he was young. He was often picked up by others and is forcefully opened and left to float around aimlessly like a kite without strings. Poor dude.

6. Suitcase is scared of the dark. In the mining challenge from ss3, she got those hallucinations also partly bc of her fear of darkness acting up and stressing her further :<