I.I Headcanons pt.8

1. Since Apple believes in Santa, she would always prepare a plate of cookies and milk by the mansion's fireplace! And for some reason MePhone4's stash of cookies always goes missing during Christmas.
Wonder why...

2. Cabby, despite being legless, is in fact the fastest I.I contestant! She just skates on her wheels and boom! Beat that!
One could say she's a rolling girl haha
lol jk

3. Based on something Taylor has posted on Tumblr, the Cherries prank Trophy by slowly putting jellybeans in his head. Others knew but couldn't be bothered to tell him, so whenever they see jellybeans in Trophy's head, they just sneak a bite while Trophy being an oblivious dum dum.

4. OJ and Test Tube has to wear a cork on their head to prevent their respective liquids to spill over whenever they take a bath or go to sleep. The cork is their equivalent to bath caps and night caps.

5. MePhone4S still somewhat exists in MePhone4's conscious. Rarely when MePhone4 look into a reflective surface, MePhone4S's face will appear instead. They can also communicate in MePhone4's dreams and have debates over lollipops and chainsaws.

6. Paintbrush is a "theater kid" kinda object. They mutters small tunes from various musical and one time they scared the woods out of Paper when he happens to overhear them singing World Burn in the showers. Paintbrush's musicals includes Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls and Hamilton. They also love the musical version of the Count of Monte Cristo.