↠𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

...𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘❜𝐒 the day.

The day everyone looks forward to in their high school career.

Graduation!

Just the thought of it sends chills down your spine. Four years of tried friendships, suffocating schoolwork, sports teams, awkward school dances—everything you could think of happened in that short, but incredulously long and draining span of time.

You even managed to meet the love of your life. He's the boy of your dreams, and the fact that he's the most popular guy in your school only added to his charm.

It's not enough that his looks alone could make your panties drop to the floor—not that you'd ever say that out loud. But his soft, silver hair; slender and toned figure; ocean-blue eyes; charismatic personality—are what immediately captivated you.

The way he'd remember when you were on your period and would make sure to grab your favorite chocolate. You thought about the long nights you would spend studying for exams. He was always there to help you with tough problems and exhausting essays. How he always made sure to open the car door for you, swatting your hand every time you attempted to do it yourself.

He even charmed his way into your parent's hearts, which was tough to do, but he managed it with ease. Even your little brothers, Yu and Mika, took a liking to him.

what's not to love about Shinya Hīragi?

"Oi! Y/N! Get ready because we're leaving in an hour," you hear your mom call from downstairs.

"Sure, I'm almost done," you yell back.

You open your phone to see 15 notifications, some from your friends, which you ignore to look at your boyfriend's.

shin🦋

hey baby

i'll meet you at school

you're going to look so beautiful

cant wait to see you : )

Quickly responding with a heart, you put your phone away, getting ready for the big day.

Not long after, you hear two voices making their way to your room.

"Y/N hurry up!" You snap your head in the direction of the door and see your little brothers, Yuichiro and Mikaela.

"Hey you two. I'll be ready soon. I've just got to finish my makeup!"

"You don't need makeup," Mika sighs, throwing himself on the bed.