↠𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡

...𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 ya long enough," he smirks. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," you shrug, biting your lip in anticipation.

"Well come in. Don't just stand out there like you're a stranger." he pulls you into the house, causing you to fall into his chest. He quickly places both hands around your waist, holding you in place. "Don't go falling for me just yet snowflake."

"You're annoying," you roll your eyes, heading upstairs towards his bedroom.

"Eager?" he asks, following closely behind you.

"Where's your mom?" you look around, expecting her to be around the corner.

"Work? Not sure," he admits.

"Let's make this quick then," you reply.

"There's no such thing as 'quick' with me babe," he chuckles, smacking your ass.

You turn around to face the tall man. "Guren stop. This is just for revenge. You're recording this for like 20 seconds and then sending it to him. Got it?"

"That's what you say now..." he trails off, heading toward his room and opening the door for you.

"I mean it," you sigh, taking off your jacket.

"You can change in the bathroom if you want," he says, pointing toward the door that connects to his bedroom.

"No I'm fine with just taking off my clothes here," you say, beginning to remove articles of clothing.

"Damn. Okay," he replies, doing the same.

Within a minute, the two of you are standing in his room in only your underwear.

"Go sit on the bed," he demands, his entire aura changing in the blink of an eye.

"Uh-okay," you nod.

"Don't get shy on me now," he whispers, taking a step toward you and placing one knee on the floor, eye-level with your stomach. "I like this lingerie set." he plays with the strap of your bra with one hand, while the other rests on your thigh.

He gently pushes you down on the bed, hovering over you in a split second. "Want music?" he asks.

"No, I'm okay," you reply. "But if you want to put some on, go ahead."

"There will be plenty of noise soon enough," he smiles.

In an instant, he leans down to kiss your neck, trailing up and gently biting your earlobe.

"Shit," you wince. It hurt for a split second, but then turned you on just the slightest bit.

Ignoring your reaction, he gets on his knees, placing his hands under your legs and pulling you towards the edge of the bed.