↠𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒

...𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔 what are you doing here?" you ask, feeling bamboozled.

"Your brother invited me. I wasn't sure how he got my Instagram but he messaged me saying you've been talking about me a lot and that I should come over and visit you." he smiles.

"Oh did he now?" you ask, gritting your teeth. You watch as Yu menacingly chuckles and runs up the stairs.

"Surprisingly I don't live too far from here. It's like a 30-minute drive from my place," he says, taking off his coat and hanging it up on your coat rack.

"Girl what is taking you so long to cut some—Oh. Haru," Anya says, her eyes so wide they threatened to pop out of her head.

"Oh hi Anya," Haru turns around to wave. "I didn't know you'd be here too. It's like we never left the dorms."

"H-hey Haru." Anya's eyes are still wide as she stares at you, waiting for an explanation. When you choose to remain quiet, she turns to him and asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Her brother texted me saying she was asking to see me and wanted me to come over. So I rushed over here. I thought something was wrong, but why am I getting the impression that that wasn't the case?" he laughs nervously.

"It definitely wasn't, but I'm happy you're here." you smile, thinking about how sweet he was last time you were together. And honestly, his presence is much needed after today's events—even though you were ready to pounce on Yu at the moment.

"Well then, it's a party now," Anya giggled, grabbing the cucumbers out of your hands.

"Should we watch a movie?" you ask.

"Wasn't that always the plan?" Anya raises an eyebrow.

"What are we watching?" Haru asks, taking off his backpack and setting it on the floor.

"Spiderman," Anya replies, walking to the couch.

"Hey!" you shout, taking the bowl of cucumbers from Anya. "That was to put on our face, not to eat!"

"Sorry," she sympathetically replies. "They looked so nice and fresh."

"How about I make us some popcorn?" you offer.

"Do you have any grapes?" Haru asks. You look at Anya and then back at Haru, wondering if you heard him correctly. 

"Grapes?"

"Yeah? It's a fruit..." he says, trailing off.

"I know that but why grapes?" you ask, going to the fridge to check for some.

"Because I like eating them," he nods.

"Okay well, you're in luck because we have grapes!" you exclaim from the kitchen.