↠𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

...𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 can't possibly be serious," you exclaim, staring at your friend.

"Deadly," he whispers in your ear.

"But he's your best friend too! This would ruin your friendship!" you try to explain to him.

"Meh. It'd be worth it," he waves dismissively.

"Guren no way. This isn't some silly prank. This is sex we're talking about!" you inform him.

"Yeah so? It doesn't have to mean anything. Just let me take a quick video of you riding my dick, moaning my name, you know. Something along those lines and send it to him." He was incredibly calm while talking about sex with you, which honestly scared you a bit.

but how could you forget?

Guren Ichinose is your high school's playboy

"So what do you say snowflake?" he asks, leaning over to cup your cheek and massage it with his thumb.

"I don't know..." you reply, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Take your time. Text me when you get home so I know you're safe. We'll talk tomorrow morning," he grins, removing his hand and giving you a close-eyed smile.

"Sure..."

"Goodnight y/n," he smirks, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping out of the car and walking back to his party.

You sit for a minute, in a daze. Was this something you'd really consider? It would make Shinya mad, to say the least, but it'd ruin a good friendship. You wouldn't want to be the reason that the two stopped being friends, even if  Shinya deserved it.

After a couple of minutes, you had made up your mind. No sex with Guren. Your best case for revenge would be to simply ignore Shinya and make him regret his actions.

"Yes! That's what I'll do. All Guren wants is sex and I'm not feeding into his desires," you say to yourself while driving away from the party.

As soon as you reach your house, you see Yu and Mika running to the front door.

"Hey, big head!" Yu teases.

"Hey, shrimp," you say back.

"I'll have you know that I'm almost taller than you!" Yu shouts back.