↠𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑢𝑝

...𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑢𝑝...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁 the last of your things so we can go!" your mother shouts from the door.

"Mom stop rushing me, please. I'm going as fast as I can," you reply. In your lovestruck state last night, you had forgotten that your family was coming to pick you up at 8 in the morning until you got a phone call at 7:30 saying they were on their way.

After having gotten food with Haru last night, you slept in his dorm and stayed up watching movies and sharing laughs. You honestly enjoyed every minute spent with him and wished you could do it every day.

"We told you we were coming. Why wasn't everything packed already?" your mom sighs, folding her arms against her chest.

"I fell asleep late last night reading," you lie, continuing to throw your clothes in the suitcase.

"Okay," she rolls her eyes. "I'll be waiting downstairs for you. Tell Anya to hurry up too."

Your mom mentioned something about Anya's mom calling her late last night asking her to pick Anya up because there was a family emergency. It had made you realize that Anya had never been to your house before—not that there was really much to do in your town. You weren't sure how long she'd be staying, but you were excited nonetheless.

"Ooo! A pretty girl is staying at my house! I can't wait," Yu snickers.

"Stop being perverted," Mika frowns. "She's out of your league and way older than you."

"I am not old!" Anya protests, storming into the room.

"Are you ready?" you ask, ignoring her outburst.

"Mhm! I'm so excited to see your hometown! You have to give me a tour!"

"The tour will be over in five minutes," you laugh.

"You know, when you said you lived in California, I expected you to say LA. Not...wherever you're from," she sighs.

"She is lying. We only live 10 minutes from the city. We're just on the outskirts of Beverly Hills," Yu boasts.

"Oh, so you're rich?" Anya's eyes widen.

"Our grandparents are rich," you correct her.

"Whatever. Money is money. I'm ready to go and see this place," she squeals, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Okay. I'm just packing up my laptop and I'll be right behind you," you wave as Yu and Mika help Anya with her bags.

Suddenly you hear your phone go off.

You see there's a notification from Haru.

Haru📚

hi pretty girl