↠𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

...𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐓𝐇𝐄 words on your phone are still a blur. "Who the hell?" After reading her name at the top of the direct message, you decide to visit her profile.

Jessica Foster.

"Well I've never heard of her before," you shrug, turning off your phone. "Not today Satan."

However, a part of you wishes to confront Guren about it. Despite the fact that you're not an official couple, a part of you still believes he'll be faithful, especially considering how much he's talked about wanting you two to be together.

You also consider talking to Anya about it, but the likelihood is that she will want to chase down the girl and fight her, so your only choice is to ignore the situation.

All you can do now is have faith in Guren.

****************

Guren's been talking for the last ten minutes, but you've been so caught up in your own thoughts that you haven't been paying attention to anything he's been saying. "Have you planned out what you're gonna write about?" He waits a bit before waving his hand in front of your face. "Y/n? Hello?"

"Huh?" you mutter, slowly lifting your head from the palm it rested upon. "What'd you say?"

He gnaws on his lower lip and folds his muscular arms against his chest. "You're not listening, are you?"

You press your back firmly against your chair and shake your head. "No, I am."

His raised eyebrow emphasizes his skepticism. "So then what'd I say?"

"You were asking about the thing from class," you confidently reply.

"Wow, how specific," he sarcastically remarks, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry," you lament. "I've got a lot on my mind right now."

He stares at you for a few seconds before speaking again. "Come out with me tonight," he suggests. "We're having a party at the house."

"Eh," you shrug. "That's not really my scene, you know that."

"It used to be," he mumbles.

"Key word; used to be," you point out.

"Listen, I think you need to get out and loosen up a bit. You've been so tense recently. And I won't let anything happen to you," he promises with a gleaming smile.

You inhale deeply before letting out a loud sigh. "Guren, I don't know."

He inches his chair toward you while bending forward and lightly massaging your knee. "We can do something else if you want. Maybe a movie at your place?"