↠𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

...𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐘𝐎𝐔 can hear Guren talking outside with Anya. "You rang?"

"Don't play stupid!" Anya whisper-shouts. "Of course, I called. Why else would you be here?"

"Anya," Guren sighs. "Learn to take a joke. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Y/n asked for you."

"Why didn't she just call me herself?" he asks, trying to peek his head into the room.

"I think she's still pretty shaken up," Anya quietly says.

"Shaken up from what?" he inquires. "Y/n." he directly calls out to you. "What's wrong, snowflake?" His voice drops significantly in volume. "Was it Vanessa?"

"No, Haru."

"Haru?" Guren questions. "What did he do? Tch. Anya, move out of the way." He pushes past Anya and barges into your room. You're snuggled up under the covers, continuously replaying the conversation between you and Haru in your head. Suddenly a cold breeze washes over you as Guren peels back the blanket. "Hello?"

"Hi," you meekly reply.

"Talk to me," he commands, sitting on the edge of the bed. You roll your eyes and sit up.

"It's nothing. I'm sorry for making you come all the way out here," you quickly say, yanking the covers back.

"But you said—" Anya whispers, however, she immediately stops when you sharply whip your head in her direction and scowl.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here? Am I being pranked?" he asks, moving around items on your windowsill in search of a hidden camera.

"No Guren," you sigh, rubbing your temples. "I told you it was a mistake."

He stares at you intently for a few seconds before rolling his eyes and glaring at Anya. "Khan. Your room. Now."

Anya eagerly follows behind him, ready to spill the beans in hopes that it'll make you feel better.

"Anya!" you call out, hoping she doesn't disclose too much, but she's long gone.

"Tell me everything," Guren says.

"Thank goodness for these thin walls," you silently triumph as you firmly press your ear to the wall.

"Haru came by earlier about some research thing that he needed help with from Y/n, so I let him sit in my room until she woke up. And then about five minutes after they went into her room, I heard slamming and yelling. So like the good roommate that I am, I eavesdrop on their conversation, but instead of hearing, um..." she trails off.