↠𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘

...𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐇𝐈𝐒 words linger in the air for a few more seconds before you can finally process his invitation. His lips pepper the exposed side of your neck up to your parted lips before you have a chance to speak.

As your hands become acquainted with his thick, silky waves, you two fall into a familiar and rhythmic kiss. His strong hands make their way to the nape of your neck, gripping it lightly, but tight enough to exert his dominance over you.

In the midst of the passionate kiss, the goody bag drops to the floor, but neither of you breaks away from the kiss, so as not to disrupt the ripe rhythm.

"Guren," you pant, desperately in need of some air. "I've missed you so much. I don't want us to be apart for this long again."

"Mmm," he lowly hums, enamored by your alacrity. "Show me just how much you've missed me."

Without a second thought your lips trail from his pursed lips down to his neck. His hands explore your sensitive body as you suck on his neck, leaving small bruises in your wake. 

"Trying to mark your territory?" he asks, chuckling.

"Maybe. Let's go to your room. I feel weird standing out here in the hallway," you remark, finally taking notice of your surroundings. 

He merely nods before grabbing your hand and leading you to his room.

In all the times you've been to Guren's room, you've noticed that it's not dirty like a typical guy's room should be. It's not exactly spotless, but there aren't any dirty clothes or rubbish lying around. His room has a bit of a woodsy smell—probably the result of a scented wall plug-in or something.

"Wait. Weren't you the one that told me we had to do things the traditional way?" he inquires, watching your every move so as not to overstep any boundaries. 

You put a finger to your chin in thought. "I don't recall saying that," you blatantly lie. "Must've been my twin or something."

He gestures for your company. "Come here." You walk toward the edge of his bed and sit next to him. "I need you to know that you're the only one for me. Our time together has been unconventional and completely haywire, but I would relive it a million times if it meant I'd get to be with you."

"Guren what are you—"

"I'm making a promise to stay with you. Forever."