↠𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

...𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒!" your mom says from outside your door. "It's time to go to the Inchinose's."

"We're coming," you yell back. Adding a touch of gloss to your lips, you grab your purse and head out of the room with Anya.

During the car ride, you had a million thoughts running through your head. If you were being honest, you were a tad scared for Anya to come to dinner. She knew everything about you except for the fact that Shinya, her current boyfriend, is your ex.

You had already told her about you and Guren's history so she already knew to expect some awkwardness, but you made it clear to her that you were only interested in Haru at the moment.

"We're here!" Yu screams.

"Stop screaming all the damn time! It's annoying," you snap, hitting him with your purse.

"Jeez. I didn't know you were on your period!" Yu rolls his eyes.

"Shut up! I'm not."

"We don't need all of this fighting right now," your dad says. "Yu, be on your best behavior today. Y/n, don't bully your brother. Anya, have fun today. And Mika, you're the best."

"Hey!" you say. "You just admitted that Mika is your favorite!"

"No, I didn't. He's just the most well-behaved. Not sure where I got you two from but I need a refund," your dad sighs, chuckling slightly at his own joke.

"Honey let's go," your mom says, getting out of the car.

You and Anya walk to the door, giving it a hard knock.

Immediately, a familiar silver-haired boy opens the door.

"Ugh," you silently groan.

"Anya! I didn't know you'd be here. How did this happen?" Shinya asks in shock.

"Shinya? I'm so confused. Y/n did you set this up?" she asks, looking at you from behind.

"Y/n...?" Shinya questions.

"Well don't look so surprised," you monotonously say, throwing your hands in the air for dramatic effect. " We do this every year."

"Do you two know each other? Can someone explain what's going on?" Anya asks, looking around for someone to give her an answer.

"Y/n baby! You're here!" Guren shouts from around the corner.