↠𝐬𝐢𝐱

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

two years later

"𝐍𝐎 Anya I'm being serious. No parties tonight!" you say from your side of the room.

"Come on! You never want to go anywhere. You're always in the room doing homework," she whines from the shared bathroom. "The end of the semester is literally tomorrow!"

"I literally have an essay due in 6 hours that I've barely started. I don't have time for a party," you reply, ending the conversation.

"So hurry up and finish it. Your boyfriend is gonna be there," she giggles.

"You know I don't have a boyfriend," you roll your eyes.

"And that boy you're always staring at in the library?" she asks, leaving the bathroom to sit on your bed.

"He's attractive and nice to look at," you mumble, staring at the blank computer screen.

"I say you go to this party tonight so you can finally talk to him. It's the end of semester party at the frat."

"No. I need to do my essay!" you protest.

"Ugh you're the worst," she screams, throwing her arms in the air in defeat.

"I'll let you know if I finish it early though," you lie.

"You're such a liar. I'm gonna nap in my room," she sighs, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Anya and you had been roommates your freshman year. After the whole mess with Guren and Shinya, you opted last minute to live in the dorms. The only problem was that you had to live with a random person—and that person happened to be Anya. You were really nervous about the possibility of hating her, but once you two met, it was like you had known each other for years.

You two had so much in common and slowly started doing everything together. She helped you forget about your life in high school by introducing you to all of her friends. No one could've predicted that you two would become attached at the hip for the entirety of college.

After your first year, you wanted to get an apartment together, but Anya's father had died a week before you were supposed to sign the lease. She almost dropped out of school but her mother convinced her to stay and finish her studies—it's what her dad would've wanted. So instead, once again, you roomed in the dorms, but this time chose to live in single suites. The only thing connecting you both was the bathroom and the occasional knocks on the wall when she was bored and wanted to come into your room.

You snap out of your thoughts and try to focus on your essay.

Four hours pass before you finally finish it. Stretching your arms above your head, you finally close the laptop. "Whew," you exhale.