Orion and Sic

Sic slurped up the last few drops of her cherry slushy through her straw, noisily sucking air at the bottom of the cup.
Orion smirks at her, their own remnants of blue raspberry slushie left in the paper cup.
"Alright, show me your tongue."
She opens her mouth to show her tongue dyed a deep shade of red.
Orion smiles. "Perfect." They murmur.
Sic laughs, closing her mouth.
"Well now it's your turn."
They oblige, showing their tongue turned a vivid blue.
Sic chuckles slyly. "Fuck, you're hot like this."
Orion quickly closes their mouth.
"Come on, you can't just say stuff like that. We're gonna get off track." They joke.
Sic nods. "Right, purple tongues."
She grips onto Orion's shirt, pulling them into a kiss. Orion moaned in surprise, quickly relaxing with the softness of Sic's lips. Orion parted their lips, tasting the sweet minty flavor of Sic's chapstick.
"Mmm, that tastes good." Orion purses their lips, rubbing the flavour on their tongue.
Sic chuckles. "How can it not taste good? Mint is a no-brainer for this."
"So you've been preparing, huh? I wonder how far that preparation goes." They tease.
She narrows her eyes. "How about you stop talking and find out for yourself."
Without missing a beat, Orion presses their lips back against Sic's.
It's only a quick peck though, as they come back up soon after. Only to get the last word, though.
"Say less."
Sic rolls her eyes. They both lean in, their mouths colliding with a quick, hungry need.
They taste each other, Orion taking over as they passionately make out. Their tongue slips beside hers, tasting her cherry tongue, and hers tasting their own sugary saliva.
Orion's hand travels up into her hair, pulling her in closer, though their tongues were already intertwined.
Giving and taking, the dye in their spit mix to take on a purple hue. Even though they accomplished their goal, they keep going. Barely breaking for breath they drink each other down.