Ace and Veritas

Ace would have screamed as they came if not for the tentacle filling their throat. They moan around it as best they can instead as the tentacles in their slit keep fucking them, wringing all the pleasure they can out of Ace as they writhe. It’s only when they start to come down from their orgasm that they realize.
The tentacles are still thrusting mercilessly inside them, and it’s almost starting to hurt. This isn’t... they didn’t... Ace doesn’t want this. They want this to stop. they can’t say anything with the tentacle in their mouth, probing at the entrance to their throat, but they form muffled words around it anyway, stop and don’t and please.
“Just a little more for me, Ace,” says a familiar voice. This calms Ace, somehow. they can’t put a name to it, their thoughts getting increasingly fuzzy, but they know that voice, trusts it. they let it, along with the tentacles fucking deep into them, pull him back down into a haze,
but the wonderful feeling of being so thoroughly used exists.

Veritas lets out a little sigh of relief as Ace stops struggling again. They get like this after every orgasm, this one being their fourth. Veritas still needs more data. Will there come a point when Ace stops struggling entirely, and if so, when will it be? Or will there come a point where they start fighting every bit of it? Veritas doesn’t know, and they crave to. They need to study the monster that's doing this to Ace, of course, but Veritas also wants to witness and catalogue every one of Ace’s reactions to it. Veritas doesn’t take his eyes off of Ace for an instant. They know there's plenty of space in the camera file left. They already can’t wait to listen to the recording.