Ender and Lye

I lay on a cold floor with my eyes closed.
"Ah, are you awake?" A voice reverberated from one side of what sounded like a chamber.
I opened my eyes to a dim dungeon and sat up with my back to the wall. Thick walls enclosed the square room, maybe twenty by twenty feet. On the far right side of the room were steps that led to a barred, wooden door. There were chains set into the wall opposite where I lay and torches that flickered along the room, casting it in a warm, if somewhat dark, light.
My eyes fell on what seemed to share the space with me.
A figure stood, legs half bent. It was man-size, with a narrow, rat-like face. A huge tail curved around its bent legs.
I blinked at their furry face. "S-sorry?"
They got down on all fours and padded towards me. "I asked if you were awake. A rhetorical question now," The voice sounded thick, with an edge of whine to it. "Well, what is your name, human?" They stopped a few feet from me, their honey-brown fur glistening in the torchlight.
"I'm Ender, but what are you?"
The rat's lips curl back from rodent teeth, smiling. "Odd phrasing. I'm Lye," Lye says, extending a paw in invitation. "And I would like to propose an idea."
My head tilts. Lye takes this as an opportunity to elaborate.
"I've been awfully bored for a while now. No one has been in these chambers for quite some time, and you've got me excited," He breathes. "I ask you to entertain me while you stay here."
I stare, slightly confused at Lye's proposal. I think of why I'm here. I remember getting caught trying to pickpocket some gold in a tavern. I was caught red handed and got thrown in here.
Lye looks at me and adds. "I've been waiting patiently for you to awaken, you were knocked unconscious rolling down those stairs, and were in that state for an hour or so. I hoped you were comfortable where I placed you. You're quite heavy, you know."
I suddenly recognize the lump on the back of my head, and rub it consciously.
I nod, curious what Lye wants to do.
I ask as such. He smiles wider.
"Let us bask in the company of one another. Touch me, and let me touch you. Let me show you the joys of fur and teeth." He rubbed claws through the fur of his thighs. It drew my attention to him, between his legs. I looked away, and heat rushed up my skin. Looking up at him there's a hungry gleam in his round eyes.
His laugh ran an exhilarating chill down my spine. "We're going to have fun tonight. I can tell," He smiles. "Well, human. Do you accept my proposal?"
I nod, my gaze traveling down to the pointed red cock throbbing between his thighs.
Lye lowers back down to all fours and closes the space between us.
A long pink tongue curved over his teeth. He leaned into my neck, arms on either side of my waist. He breathes against my neck, a hot lustful sigh that made my hair stand on edge. Lye leaned back and eyed me up and down with his deep black eyes.
"Have you ever been had by someone like me?" He asks, a simple yet sensual question.
I sigh a shaky breath in anticipation. "Not yet." I answer.
He kisses me at this. His lips were silk, his tongue a quick wetness. At first I tensed, startled at the sudden kiss. After the shock I started to relax, letting him kiss me. My tongue found the smooth hardness of his teeth, giving and taking saliva as we tasted each other. His breath tasted of blood, the pulsing in my ears growing louder as the blood in my own body heated. The need rose within me as I started to slip off the belt holding my pants secure. Without it my flowy pants easily slipped off. Lye withdrew from the kiss to help move the pants out of the way.
He grinded up against me, his cock pulsing under my clit. My slick made him slide easily as he stimulated me, slowly putting more pressure on. My hands found his waist, silky fur brushing against my palms. I moan as he sits up, looking down as he teases the tip of his pointed cock into my entrance. He pushes his skin fully out of the way, revealing a massive knotted base. He looks back up at me as he thrusts the tip of his cock into me. I bite my lip and stifle a moan, feeling him start to plunge deeper inside of me. My fingers grip at his soft fur, steadying myself as he thrusts.
He grips onto my shoulders, pushing all of him into me. I moan, feeling his claws dig into my flesh. My groin slaps against his furry inner thighs, me breathing a shaky moan with every thrust.
His breathing gets deeper and more jittery as he thrusts more, seemingly close.
I barely have time to adjust as he jackhammers into me, plunging his knot into my slit. His claws puncture my skin as I envelop him, closing around his knot as his cock pumps me full of his semen. We cry out together in ecstasy.
He pants, leaning in to kiss me. I lean up to meet him halfway, our mouths smashing together in lusty need. I moan as I feel his cock twitch with the last of his semen inside.
He breaks the kiss and slowly releases his grip on my shoulders.
I look as his paws come back slightly tipped in blood. I reach up and take one of his paws in my hand, moving it to my mouth. I stick a claw in my mouth and lick the blood, curling my tongue around to feel it all. Lye moans deeply, smiling slightly. He takes his other paw and licks my blood off of it.
"Mnnh, you tasted amazing, Ender." Lye says. He looks down and shifts his hips.
He looks up at me mischievously. "What do you think? Low and slow, or fast and pass?" Referring to his currently knotted cock.
I think for a moment.
"Well, it'll be awkward if someone finds us like this, but you might just end up jerking me around if we do the fast option."
He nods.
"I agree. I might lose my head if a guard finds me, there's a reason no one like me lives down here anymore," Lye gestures behind him. "I've got something that can help, though."
Almost effortlessly, he bear hugs me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his fuzzy waist, the fur infinitely soft against my bare thigh. His long tail swishes back and forth as he walks across the dungeon. He presses my back against the wall, taking my arms to secure my wrists with the hanging chains. I slide my legs down to touch the floor beneath me, but find I dangle a little off the ground. Lye smirks, amused, and readies himself to pull out of me. He yanks back his hips as if he's pulling off a sticky bandage, freeing himself with a resounding pop. I scream-moan in surprise as I feel his semen ooze from me. Lye's cock uncorks the massive amount of semen he managed to pump into me, flowing like a viscous waterfall down my legs. I hung there, limp from exhaustion.
Lye stood back, watching me with a prideful eye, taking in his achievements. He stepped back towards me, my face level with his.
"You look so vulnerable, hanging there. You wouldn't say no to round two, would you?" He smiled deviously.
I just moaned as I hung there, still almost numb from the climax I just came down from.
"I'm not hearing a no." He sings, smashing his mouth into mine. I cry out as his tongue pressed into my mouth, playing with my tongue as he tastes every nook and cranny. I tried to recover as he grabbed the back of my head, pressing deeper into me. I feel him lick my uvula and I cough. He withdraws and pushes his still-hard cock between my thighs, pressing to what felt like his tip against the wall. His semen still slick between my thighs made it effortless for him to thrust between my thighs, feeling his cock slide back and forth.
The chains I'm held by rattle as he jerks off between my thighs. I moan, panting and trying to recuperate.
Lye thrusts deeper into my thighs and leans his maw into the crook of my neck. He suddenly starts thrusting faster, and I brace myself as he pulls out. He bites into my neck, front teeth digging into my flesh as I feel his semen spill over my thighs. My eyes roll back as his teeth puncture deep into my neck. I feel him withdraw his teeth and suck deeply at the wound, lapping at the blood springing up from it. He looks back up at me, blood now lining his lips.
"You gave me a taste, so I couldn't help but take a bite." Lye licks his lips, his whole mouth now stained with red. All I can do is hang there, feeling the new semen drip from the front of my thighs and the pain from the new wound starts to beat with a wonderful dull agony.
Lye laughs softly. "Guess I really did you in, huh?"
I hear metal footsteps stomp above me, coming from just beyond the door. Lye's eyes widened.
"Well, that's my cue, thanks for the fun time. Sorry to leave you hanging!" He says, scampering off to a large hole underneath the stairs I didn't notice before.
A man in a metal guard uniform swings open the door.
"Alright scum, get your-" He stops abruptly, seeing my pants on one side of the room, me on the other, in chains, semen spilling from my thighs, and a wound dripping blood from my neck. I fell unconscious from exhaustion soon after. I only vaguely remember the guard yelling for some help, then being unlatched from the chains, getting cleaned and bandaged up. I awoke after being splashed with some water, looking around to find everyone ready for my trial, and me fully clothed.
I still look back on that day with fantasy and fear. From now on I'll make sure I'm never caught red handed, but I secretly hope one day our paths might cross once more.