Fern and Zera

Zera moaned as Fern deeply kissed her neck, leaning against the metal bathroom stall.
Fern came up for air and licked their lips.
"That's more like it," they said as their hand slowly worked Zera's shirt off.
Fern's hand wandered under Zera's shirt and cupped her breasts.
"Should we really do this?" Zera asked.
"We have half an hour, why not?" Fern asked.
Zera nodded, smiling. "Fair."
She wrapped her arms around Fern and passionately kissed them, running her hands through their thick black hair.
Zera moaned in to Fern's mouth as she shifted her hips back and forth, sliding her pants down.
They broke the kiss to give Zera some space to move.
"You have a beautiful body," Fern sighed.
Fern gently bit Zera's neck, making Zera whimper.
"You have a beautiful ass," they said as they rubbed their hand over Zera's ass.
"Mmm," Zera moaned.
Fern moved down to Zera's black lace panties, sliding their hands up and down Zera's legs.
Zera moaned softly as Fern caressed her ass, slipping their hands under the lace to slide them off. They caressed her thigh, moving their lips to kiss her inner thigh. Zera moaned softly, feeling their teeth grip on, sucking deeply.
Fern bit harder, pushing Zera's legs apart.
"F-fuck." Zera groaned as Fern guided her leg to step on the toilet seat, spreading her legs.
Fern pushed into her slowly, feeling Zera gasp softly above her.
Zera moaned as Fern slid their tongue into her slit, tentatively feeling her.
"Fern."
"Mmm," Fern moaned.
"Don't stop," Zera moaned.
"Wouldn't dream." Fern said softly, licking her softly.
Zera grabbed Fern's head, fingers tangling in her hair once more. "Oh god!"
Fern continued, pushing into Zera softly as their tongue lapped at her inner folds.
Fern held onto her legs, caressing them while playing with her sensitive lips.
Fern moved her tongue inside of her, feeling Zera's walls clench on it. She pulled back, licking her gently, her eyes fixed on Zera as her pleasure peaked.
Fern knew it wouldn't take long until she burst.
"A-ah, fuuck." Zera whispered as she felt herself let go, exploding over Fern's face.
Fern closed their eyes, but never stopped, bringing her all the way through.
Zera's eyes rolled back and she slowly fell back against the bathroom stall.
Fern caressed her cheeks,  smiling.
Fern stepped away, wiping her face of Zera's slick.
Zera stood, breathing heavily, smiling softly. "Just so you know, you taste amazing." Fern said.
Zera blushed slightly, nodding over to them.
"Come here, I want to taste me on you." She purrs with surprising demand.
Fern obliges, moving forward to kiss her tongue first. They make out for a minute, bathing in their mixing tastes.
Zera breaks the kiss, breathing deeply.
"Thank you, I needed that."
Fern smiles. "Anytime."
Fern watches Zera collect her things, putting her bottoms back on before pecking them on the lips.
"shall we?" she asks.
Fern smiles at her, unlocking the bathroom door.
"We shall."