Fern and Juno

Fern plays with their lover's hair. Juno moans softly, pressed up against her as their collar's tugged slightly. Fern smiles warmly.
"What a good puppy," Fern dotes. "I think you deserve a reward." She leans down and gives Juno a deep kiss, drawing a moan from them.
"After all, it's almost dinner time," Fern starts.
Juno responds with a low, heartfelt growl.
"But," Fern adds softly, pulling back a little. "We're not finished yet." She says lustfully, telling Juno that there's more to come.
Juno wags their butt plug tail, waiting for their owner's command.
"All right, then," Fern says, as she rises from her knees.
Juno squirms in delight, like a restless puppy eagerly awaiting command.
Fern smiles and reaches down between her own legs. She strokes the head of her dildo, attached to the strap she'd been wearing.
"Want some, puppy?" she asks, squirting some lube on the strap and stroking it.
Juno growls excitedly, eager to please.
Fern strokes herself slowly, watching Juno's excitement as she covers the dildo with slick. She smiles.
"On your back, pup." she commands.
Juno does as their told, laying on their back as Fern sits over them.
Fern reaches for the base of the plug, wiggling it slightly before fully sliding it out. Juno moans, feeling the plug exit.
"There's a good pup." Fern coos.
She licks her finger, then gently begins to put it inside them.
After teasing them for a minute or two, she teases the dildo inside.
Juno erupts in noise as it slips inside effortlessly, and she begins to move, sliding it in and out.
"Good puppy." Fern encourages.
Fern begins to climb on top of them.
Juno's feet brush Fern's back and she leans forward, their legs wrapping around her.
"Fuck, puppy." Fern moans in Juno's ear, thrusting faster.
Fern grinds against the strap while the dildo glides smoothly in and out of them.
"Fuck." Juno rumbles.
Juno begins to feel like they're coming up with a rhythm.
"Me first." Juno moans.
Fern shivers, and decides to oblige.
She reaches for the strap and pulls it tight, pushing it into Juno, knot and all.
Juno explodes, cumming on themself and Fern.
They pant in unison, smashing their lips into each other. Fern starts to slowly move again, sliding the knot back into them, causing Juno to whimper.
She starts to pick up the pace, focusing on pressing the strap to her clit rather than Juno's pleasure. Juno watches as she gets off on them, using them when they're already spent.
After a bit of thrusting, Fern finishes, squirting on the strap and onto Juno's lying form. She doesn't pull out, however, just leaves the knotted dildo inside her partner.
She lies down on top of them, feeling their heartbeat slowly relax.
They remain this way for a long time. As they start to come back to reality they whisper in each other's ears.
"God damn," Fern responds. "You're an incredible puppy, Juno."
"Why thank you," Juno moans happily. "I've never been more satisfied in my life."
Fern kisses Juno on the forehead.
Juno snuggles into their lover's arms.
"Alright pup," Fern says, sitting up. "Time for dinner." She says, bracing them for her to pull out. She eases it at first, not wanting to harm her pup. After a little bit of easing, she pops it out and slides the rest of the way out.
"I think I'll go and buy some more treats, and some nice meat for your dinner." She gives Juno another kiss, before leaving them to recuperate.