Brin and Clover

Clover snuggles closer to Brin as they watch Netflix on the couch. Both wrapped in a soft blanket they sit together. Brin smiles and plants a kiss on the top of Clover's head, their arm wrapped around their shoulder. They turn to face Brin, pecking them on the cheek. 

Brin smiles. "So, we've got Netflix. Where's the chill?" Clover blushes at this.

"So impatient." They joke. 

Clover gets off of Brin and takes off their shirt, letting their bra straps fall to their sides. Brin smiles at this, taking off their pants. Clover lays back down on Brins lap, snuggling close to their underwear. They close their eyes, feeling the warmth from Brins' body.

They nuzzle Brin's crotch. 

"Mmmm, Clover," Brin says. "Let me get you, first." They reach over and tugs at Clovers pants. Clover turns around and let's Brin take their pants off, revealing black lace panties.

Clover feels Brins fingers traveling through their panties, tickling their clit. 

"unnh." Clover moans.

  "That's good." Brin says, brushing their fingers across Clover's sensitive pink folds. Clover shivers as Brin's fingers slide against their dripping clit. Brin's finger slides into them, bringing another moan from Clover. Brins hand starts moving faster, coating their fingers in Clovers slick. Clover moans as Brin curls their fingers around in their slit, teasing them with tantalizing strokes. 

  "F-fuck." Clover moans, biting their lip.

  Clover can feel an orgasm growing, but feels Brin's fingers stopping. "You want to cum like this?" Clover's body shakes, feeling Brin finger out of their dripping clit. 

  "No, fuck me harder." Clover whimpers. Brin's hand starts to travel down to her ass. They tease their rim, circling around it before a finger slips into their tight ass, Clover screams.

  "A-ah! Lube, lube!" They screech.

  Brin quickly retracts their hand.

  "Shit, sorry. Got too excited." Brin blushes. They reach to the side table, grabbing a bottle of lube they set there before they settled on the couch. 

   "You want me to fuck you, then cum like this?"

  "Y-yes." Clover moans.

Clover bites their lip preparing for Brin to finger fuck them. Brin squirts some lube on their fingers, rubbing them on Clovers rim, coating them in the slick substance.

Brin's movement is fast, quickly plunging in one finger, then moving on to two. They barely give Clover time to adjust.  

"Fuck me." Clover moans, covering their mouth. 

They start to buck back and forth on the couch, roughly pushed by Brin. Brin suddenly starts introducing more fingers, eventually prepping Clover enough to fist them.

They brace and slip their lower knuckles into Clover. Clover screams, feeling as Brin plunges their whole hand inside of them. They retract their hand, watching as Clover's gaping hole starts to close. Brin balls up their fist to properly slip inside them. They jerk their fist in and out of them up to the wrist, bringing Clover to climax. They moan, collapsing on the couch. Their legs are splayed as their hole is left stretched. Brin leans down and lays next to them, bringing Clover to snuggle.

They held their lover in their arms and looked up at the tv, Netflix popping up to ask, 'are you still watching?'

Brin smiles and leaves the tv to go to sleep. Brin's hand runs over their naked lover's arm. They held each other tightly, drifting off to sleep together.