Howl and Spider

"That's it, Howl, cry for me." Spider's voice is low, almost a growl, as she rocks her hips against Howl's. Her movements aren't gentle, but painfully unhurried. After all, she has all the time she could want to savor her prey. Howl is tied to a chair with Spider straddling him. He's blindfolded, shirtless, and feels horribly, exhilaratingly vulnerable. Spider is holding a knife, and though she's already made several cuts, none of the fear has dissipated. Every touch of cold metal to Howl's skin makes him flinch anew, every cut makes him gasp and whimper.

"You're liking this a bit, aren't you?" Spider says. The damnable thing is that she's right. Howl can't remember ever being this wet. 

He doesn't know when those wires got crossed and right now he doesn't care, all he cares about is that Spider's hips are just shy of where they need to be.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised. We're all a little mixed up like that, aren't we?" Howl groans as Spider cuts a long, deep line across his chest. Spider's movements speed up as she makes the next cut, still short of where Howl needs her.

Howl's breath stops when Spider presses the point of the knife against his throat.

"Please," he begs instinctively. He doesn't want to die. Spider growls.

"Afraid you don't get a say in that," she says, and swipes the knife down, catching against Howl's collarbone for an instant before slicing across his ribcage. Howl screams and comes, just like that. He strains against his bonds as he does, trying to arch his hips up into Spider's, to get any friction he can.

It's not enough, and his orgasm is unsatisfying. Spider laughs.

"Oh, I didn't think it was like that. You're even more fun than I thought." Spider pushes a hand between Howl's legs, pressing her fingers against his damp jeans, and Howl moans, but all too soon, the hand is drawn away again.

"Wonder how many more of those I can get out of you before the others get back. Try not to tire yourself out too much, I'm sure they'll all want a turn too." Howl sobs, but he can't even pretend he's not excited by the threat.